Takk's 5th Year Declined!

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

That's fair. But like I said, I'm pretty done with both. Takk makes me roll my eyes more than he wow's me. 

I get it, his production outweighs his chatter.  I don't agree with that line of thinking, but I can see how it would turn off some.

I do think if Takk could ever get healthy, as @Cole World just posted about, he could be a nice piece as a DE2.  I can't say the same for 44.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All talk and no bite from this dude.

Thought this was old news

I had enough of this guy. Dude´s been more active on social media than on the field since day 1. Complaining and liking tweets about potentially leaving the team like he is a superstar.

Posted Images

People constantly keep making excuses for Takk.. Everytime he does his antics , they look for a way to explain it away. That punk knows what he is doing and mouth is all he will ever be. Vic Beasley is twice the player Takk is,ever was, or ever will be. I'd rather have him here right now,over the waste of space we have. Trade him to the worse place we can find, for a 50 cent bag of peanuts or drop him back in the middle of Oakland and say goodbye. I'll be so glad when he is gone.

26 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Takk is a loudmouth.  That does not equate to “dog”.  Guy can’t buy a sack to save his life.  He’s also a head case and has a terrible attitude 

Agree he has a big mouth...but watch his effort vs VBs....not even close. All Bs can do is dance with a OT at least Takk has some power and effort.

Edited by Atl Falcon
Just now, THEHEADCOACH said:

People constantly keep making excuses for Takk.. Everytime he does his antics , they look for a way to explain it away. That punk knows what he is doing and mouth is all he will ever be. Vic Beasley is twice the player Takk is,ever was, or ever will be. I'd rather have him here right now,over the waste of space we have. Trade him to the worse place we can find, for a 50 cent bag of peanuts or drop him back in the middle of Oakland and say goodbye. I'll be so glad when he is gone.

I honestly don't think people are making excuses.  Fact is he has had shoulder issues his entire career here.  Shoulders are critical in any sport, they do so much that there is zero chance it hasn't impacted his play.  The other fact is he seemingly doesn't want to be here, so cool.  Thank him for his services and send him off.  

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Oh dang people actually think he still wants to be a falcon?

Ha, I mean yeah...this thread is full of delusion..either, "Maybe he meant THIS..." or, "Maybe they're just trying to resign him for cheaper..." and a whole lot of, "Hopefully he balls out and we can bring him back for cheap..."

9 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

Takk still has his dreads, right? Dude's a liar and a welcher and has never lived up to the talk he's put out...

Forgot all about this. Dude has made multiple tweets about cutting his hair and didn't do it.

I think he spends more time looking for attention than improving his craft.

Just for the record I’m not a Takk fan but VB was a BUST simply an overrated light in the back pockets OLB try8ng to play with his hand in the dirt. Dude had no pass rush mores other than the get off  and could not defend the run. He tried developing a spin move but it looked like silly drunk on the He was lacking dog and  effort

2 minutes ago, stizz said:

Forgot all about this. Dude has made multiple tweets about cutting his hair and didn't do it.

I think he spends more time looking for attention than improving his craft.

Dude is a clown... and I don't care that we ain't picking up his 5th..  has he ever , since he's been a falcon, made some game/ momentum changing play...    nope.    :flush:

1 minute ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

At the very least we need him to ball out for his new team contract...  

Otherwise, it's a new era of put up or shut up hopefully.  Although it wouldn't be a surprise that medical reasoning is part of the equation.

I will root hard for the young man as long as he’s a falcon even tho he’s not a favorite and I didn’t like his act on draft night. If he reaches his potential this year ...good for him...hopefully it give him something to talk about 

Why is there only one 1st round pick of TD's since his arrival in 2008 that is unquestionable in its cost and eventual output-his first?

Ryan - perfect in cost and output

Baker - disaster

Jerry - overaged disaster

Weatherspoon - injury problem

Julio - great but had to give away farm for him

Trufant - good start but quick decline

Matthews - good but expensive for a mediocre OL?

Beasley - expensive for one good season

Neal - injury problem or will he surprise?

McKinley - injury problem including head?

Ridley - good but still young

Lindstrom - injured his first year but still TBD?

McGary - good but enough for a 1st rounder?

Terrell - too early to judge but not what expected

TD would not have survived as a Wall Street broker or even high school student with this kind of success rate.

2 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

Why is there only one 1st round pick of TD's since his arrival in 2008 that is unquestionable in its cost and eventual output-his first?

Ryan - perfect in cost and output

Baker - disaster

Jerry - overaged disaster

Weatherspoon - injury problem

Julio - great but had to give away farm for him

Trufant - good start but quick decline

Matthews - good but expensive for a mediocre OL?

Beasley - expensive for one good season

Neal - injury problem or will he surprise?

McKinley - injury problem including head?

Ridley - good but still young

Lindstrom - injured his first year but still TBD?

McGary - good but enough for a 1st rounder?

Terrell - too early to judge but not what expected

TD would not have survived as a Wall Street broker or even high school student with this kind of success rate.

Come on dude.  You got more but's in that statement than a SI swimsuit edition.

4 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

I will root hard for the young man as long as he’s a falcon even tho he’s not a favorite and I didn’t like his act on draft night. If he reaches his potential this year ...good for him...hopefully it give him something to talk about 

I've always liked Takk & pulled for him & been a fan of how powerfully he can push within a few feet of the QB.  He's been very unlucky on quite a number of rushes too.  Having said that,  if he doesn't want to be in Atlanta, then his heart will begin to leave anyways.

He too cryptic with everything.  That's what bugs me.  Just fkg say what's up.  All the bullchit twitter crap is so lame.  If you got something to say, say it!  Don't mope around with little cryptic tweets all the time.