• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All talk and no bite from this dude.

Thought this was old news

I had enough of this guy. Dude´s been more active on social media than on the field since day 1. Complaining and liking tweets about potentially leaving the team like he is a superstar.

Posted Images

it could be the concern over the injury clause with Neals situation and him always having bad shoulders. Actually, the new CBA ‘ay have made all 5th years guaranteed even if not injured...

Like how he has the prayer emoji...I guess his prayer was answered? Hopefully being a UFA will motivate him to improve from his 3.5 sacks in 2019.

who knows, if he blows up we may re-sign him...doesn’t 100% mean end of the road. 

Didn't we already know this?

"Beginning Dec. 30 of 2019, teams have been afforded the opportunity to extend rookie deals of any player selected in the 2017 draft and to exercise the fifth-year options for their first-round selections from that draft. The window to exercise said option closes at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 4."

Edited by quotemokc
2 minutes ago, JBridgez said:

I would trade him, he’s going to be a distraction all season. Hopefully the other players will ignore his antics. I feel like Beasley rubbed off on this bozo

No. Beasley was actually a decent player and showed flashes of even being very good at times. Takk has been cheeks the whole time he's been here. 

1 hour ago, quotemokc said:

Didn't we already know this?

"Beginning Dec. 30 of 2019, teams have been afforded the opportunity to extend rookie deals of any player selected in the 2017 draft and to exercise the fifth-year options for their first-round selections from that draft. The window to exercise said option closes at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 4."

So what happened if no one already covered it was Dan said during a press conference at the combine that we weren't picking up the option but then TD contradicted that and said no decision had been made. I'm sure it had but DQ probably slipped up and they didn't want to announce that decision yet. 

As far as Takk goes, I'm done with him. He may just be trolling but if he doesn't want to be here, we certainly haven't benefited from him being here. Vic in a bad year by most standards doubled what Takk has produced in sacks in his best year.