Best 3rd Down and 7 D Line in NFC S?

BEST D LINE  

47 members have voted

1. 1. 3rd Down & 7, Who will have the best D Line in the NFC S? Please comment - also with your ranking?

• FALCONS - Takk - Davidson - Jarrett - Fowler
    • PANTHERS - Burns - Brown - Short - Gross-Matos
    • SAINTS - Jordan - Brown - Rankins - Davenport
    • BUCS - Pierre Paul - Suh - Vea - Barrett

1 hour ago, Osiruz said:

Between the saints and the Panthers for me. That saints defense will get you to 3rd and 7 because they shut down the run, and Jordan, and Davenport are hard to stop. 

Davenport is a joke. Jordan on the other hand is a game wrecker. 

30 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I don’t think we have the best D-Line.....but considering  we had the #1 ranked 3rd down defense in the NFL between weeks 9-17 last year, I’ll go with the Falcons.

If the entire line had returned...I could see what you're saying....but we have 2 new starters ..and its really unknown as to what they'll be

10 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Yet when Takk or Beasley had 6 they were flops...when you consider what NO have to get get Davenport, he needs to do more.

I hope not, I want him to bust. I don't think Takk is a flop but I think Vic was a flop. 

My preferred Dline for the Falcons would be: (According to Potential for Davidson)

Fowler   T. Davison   Jarrett   M. Davidson

I'd backup Fowler with Tak and Davidson with Cominsky or Means. Forget the NASCAR package crap as far as the Dline is concerned. These four should be able to carry the load for 3 downs with capable backups to keep them fresh.

Edited by slider

20 minutes ago, slider said:

My preferred Dline for the Falcons would be: (According to Potential for Davidson)

Fowler   T. Davison   Jarrett   M. Davidson

I'd backup Fowler with Tak and Davidson with Cominsky or Means. Forget the NASCAR package crap as far as the Dline is concerned. These four should be able to carry the load for 3 downs with capable backups to keep them fresh.

Means and Bailey would be in the mix as backups also. If Jarrett needed a blow only then would I move M. Davidson inside and put Means in at DE on that side. I think they need to stop constantly switching these guys in and out depending on down and distance. Give them a position to play and leave them there.

Edited by slider