Welcome Welcome.

2 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

I cannot take credit.......got it from the YT comments on the MD2020 story, but thought it was brilliant too.

First I saw it.  Love it man.

We need to collectively come together as a team this year.  Want to see Marlon & Dante gel w/ the rest of the guys on the Dline & show that real leadership by breaking through together.  Takk too.  If they begin to see some success it'll really spark some magic that would spread like wildfire.  

Time the falcons D becomes feared again!

10 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

We need to collectively come together as a team this year.  Want to see Marlon & Dante gel w/ the rest of the guys on the Dline & show that real leadership by breaking through together.  Takk too.  If they begin to see some success it'll really spark some magic that would spread like wildfire.  

Time the falcons D becomes feared again!

The pieces seem there. And now DQ can be more of an administrator, and let Morris and Ulbrich, et.al. do the game planning.

@HASHBROWN3 @Tim Mazetti

I been a big proponent on DQ being able to pull this thing together the last few years. I think we’ve always had a decent team it just hasn’t been pulled together.This is on the HC.In saying this I’m pulling for DQ even though I’ve been scathing about him.

• 4 months later...
On 4/29/2020 at 11:04 AM, kiwifalcon said:

@HASHBROWN3 @Tim Mazetti

I been a big proponent on DQ being able to pull this thing together the last few years. I think we’ve always had a decent team it just hasn’t been pulled together.This is on the HC.In saying this I’m pulling for DQ even though I’ve been scathing about him.

I’m glad I found this.

DQ your failing 😂