A.J. Terrell “Ambition” Mini Series

22 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Funny because the guy doing analysis in the video said the same thing

Listen to the whole statement he made...  he compared him to Charles Woodson and said maybe he could make that transition at the end of his career.  Rod Woodson and Ronde Barber did at the end of their careers too.   But they were **** good CBs until age forced them to transition.  I think it is short sighted to think he can't be successful at CB (which he was in college) just because he COULD potentially be better at safety eventually.

38 minutes ago, The O.D.B said:

Love the pick. I know the bandwagon will be filling up sooner rather than later for AJ. I can see lots of threads comparing him to Tru and being thankful we took him. Tru had 2 games a year were he was dominant and the rest were just ok I think AJ will be much more consistent.

Agreed, seems to have more sac. He'll take his lumps like anybody but I think he will keep scrappin'.

1 hour ago, pa_falcon_fan said:

Listen to the whole statement he made...  he compared him to Charles Woodson and said maybe he could make that transition at the end of his career.  Rod Woodson and Ronde Barber did at the end of their careers too.   But they were **** good CBs until age forced them to transition.  I think it is short sighted to think he can't be successful at CB (which he was in college) just because he COULD potentially be better at safety eventually.

You’re making it seem like I said it negatively 

All I said is that I see safety in his future.

2 hours ago, pa_falcon_fan said:

Aneas Williams and Deion Sanders transitioned to safety at the end of their careers also.

3 hours ago, Da_Truth said:

The thing that stands out to me in this video is how competitive AJ remains even when they are up big in the fourth quarter.  A couple of those impressive efforts were when they were up huge when a lot of guys would tone it down some.  Starting to like the pick more and more.

9 hours ago, The O.D.B said:

Love the pick. I know the bandwagon will be filling up sooner rather than later for AJ. I can see lots of threads comparing him to Tru and being thankful we took him. Tru had 2 games a year were he was dominant and the rest were just ok I think AJ will be much more consistent.

Speaking of being consistent:

10 hours ago, pa_falcon_fan said:

Just thinking we may have snagged a Charles Woodson is crazy to think. Kid has such good discipline playing at Clemson. Let's just hope Morris can coach him up not to grab so much. He loves to use that press opposite shoulder technique, but it's going to be harder in the NFL. As long as he doesn't grab any jerseys he will be a stud for years.