Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BirdGangATL

Y’all got the New Jerseys yet?

On 4/27/2020 at 9:00 PM, A Dog Named Brian said:

Falcons shop says it won’t be shipped until late July so..... no.....

Just order 1 from ****'s and said I'll get it tomorrow

52 minutes ago, IamFRESCO1 said:

Just order 1 from ****'s and said I'll get it tomorrow

Ah, from ****'s, nice! Did you know that if you ****, you can get up to 50% off?

6 hours ago, BirdGangATL said:

Definitely but sad that a bootleg one looks better than the actual real one lol I mean the new ones ATL and numbers are too big and wide.

I'd agree with that for sure. If the actual jerseys had that small of an ATL font like the knockoff does, and they took away the mid 2000's 3D number outline, they'd actually be decent uniforms. 

19 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

I'd agree with that for sure. If the actual jerseys had that small of an ATL font like the knockoff does, and they took away the mid 2000's 3D number outline, they'd actually be decent uniforms. 

I have to go to the mall and see this jersey in person to see if I really want to invest in it, if not I’ll just stick to the old ones. 

1 hour ago, BirdGangATL said:

I have to go to the mall and see this jersey in person to see if I really want to invest in it, if not I’ll just stick to the old ones. 

I'm going to try and find a picture of my old high school football jersey from '08. They look near identical without the ATL above the numbers. 

1 hour ago, BirdGangATL said:

Bring a paper bag with you 

2 hours ago, BirdGangATL said:

Sorry, I have over 10 falcons jerseys, and honestly I’m tired of buying new ones, especially $150 for 1 that doesn’t even look good.  No thanks

It’s for the vomit after you see them...

A new jersey is on the list   but since we got the new house in  Feb that list has been expanded.

I may wait until we get close to the season to get one..... it is too **** hot to wear one here in AZ during the summer!