Y’all got the New Jerseys yet?

22 minutes ago, federicofalcon2 said:

I agree. But they wanted to be their own instead of wearing what each other wore. I have no problem buying them more. It’s always a fun experience and it’s always fun getting new ones each year. 

A4B484B6-714E-47AB-9D60-4B3511BC56B8.jpeg

FCA89DD1-3194-46B6-A0DB-28E4395CDC04.jpeg

That grey Julio one looks sick! Is that a hoody?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn't buy one of those ugly piece of crap looking things to put in the dogs bed  

Ordering the Sterling Hofrichter jersey as we speak! 

Sooooooo... that's a no.

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, federicofalcon2 said:

I agree. But they wanted to be their own instead of wearing what each other wore. I have no problem buying them more. It’s always a fun experience and it’s always fun getting new ones each year. 

A4B484B6-714E-47AB-9D60-4B3511BC56B8.jpeg

FCA89DD1-3194-46B6-A0DB-28E4395CDC04.jpeg

I'm not loyal at all. I buy jerseys, wear them for a year or so and then sell them on ebay or facebook. Just this year, I've sold over 8 jerseys. Right now, I've got a red Ryan, white Julio, Black Ridley, Black Rison, White Sanders, and Red Roddy. I'll only keep the all time greats. I've got a Julio and Ryan of the new jerseys ordered. 

17 hours ago, SLEVEN said:

What website is this from? Do they show what the white fan jersey looks like on someone. I like the new uniforms in shoulder pads on the players. The fan jersey looks a little more like a t-shirt than jersey. If the “ATL” isn’t stitched, it’s a huge mistake making the focal point of the jersey a cheap screen print 

I found them on social media from the photo shoot for the new uniforms. These look like they were geared towards the retail for NFL Shop. I’ve also found a number of shots of the new jerseys already in the wild. I’ll post them so we can get a look at the fan jerseys and the different versions.

For reference, there are 4 tiers of jerseys.

The lowest tier is the Legend which is a cheaper material with sublimated graphics. Nothing is stitched on or printed. 100% sublimated. I do not believe any of the below photos actually show a Legend.

The next level and most common is the Game. These are 100% screen printed and have a loose fit.

The mid grade option is the Limited which features stitched numbers and logos and a different cut. It has the reflective NFL shield, the different collar, and the seams come to a point on the back. However, the stitching is definitely not at the same level of the authentics. For example, the two tone numbers with the red shadow are basically sublimated onto one single panel which is stitched. There aren’t two separate layers of fabric for the number and the shadow. Also, the way the Falcon is applied is more simplified whereas there are individual stitched components on the bird on the authentic. It’s basically a patch stitched on rather than a custom embroidery.

The Vapor Authentic is the closest you will get to an on field jersey. The cut is the same, the stitching is the same, even the cuffs are tightened.

Let’s get started:

Women’s Game

PmUHh5U

Various styles (L to R: Men’s Game, Women’s Game, Men’s Limited, Men’s Game, Men’s Vapor Authentic, Women’s Game, Men’s Game)

Z0Hchow

Various styles (L to R: Men’s Limited, Men’s Game, Men’s Game, Women’s Game, Women’s Game, Men’s Vapor Authentic, Men’s Game)

aGgQU2L

Various styles (L to R: Men’s Limited, Women’s Game, Men’s Game)

C5UvrT7

Men’s Limited

hxZdUkU

Men’s Vapor Authentic

sbZu5ZW

Men’s Game

ukzcYqp

Men’s Game (this is definitely a men’s cut as you can see the size on the jock tag, the women’s style does not say the size on the jock tag but rather “On Field”)

jX2ue8i

Women’s Game

rit26UV

Men’s Game

eaTw7jm

Men’s Game

aAQlkB1

Steve Cannon in the Men’s Game

F2cyBtB

Offset in the Men’s Game

udXRakO

VlFwLHm

Men’s Game

ZW94eqE

Men’s Game in both old and new

UAKBYcG

I also found these two photos on social media but I didn’t want to post their faces without permission.

Men’s Game

4hOorXf

Men’s Game

Pe4sPws

Edited by aawagner011
17 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

I found them on social media from the photo shoot for the new uniforms. These look like they were geared towards the retail for NFL Shop. I’ve also found a number of shots of the new jerseys already in the wild. I’ll post them so we can get a look at the fan jerseys and the different versions.

For reference, there are 4 tiers of jerseys.

The lowest tier is the Legend which is a cheaper material with sublimated graphics. Nothing is stitched on or printed. 100% sublimated. I do not believe any of the below photos actually show a Legend.

The next level and most common is the Game. These are 100% screen printed and have a loose fit.

The mid grade option is the Limited which features stitched numbers and logos and a different cut. It has the reflective NFL shield, the different collar, and the seams come to a point on the back. However, the stitching is definitely not at the same level of the authentics. For example, the two tone numbers with the red shadow are basically sublimated onto one single panel which is stitched. There aren’t two separate layers of fabric for the number and the shadow. Also, the way the Falcon is applied is more simplified whereas there are individual stitched components on the bird on the authentic. It’s basically a patch stitched on rather than a custom embroidery.

The Vapor Authentic is the closest you will get to an on field jersey. The cut is the same, the stitching is the same, even the cuffs are tightened.

Let’s get started:

Women’s Game

PmUHh5U

Various styles (L to R: Men’s Game, Women’s Game, Men’s Limited, Men’s Game, Men’s Vapor Authentic, Women’s Game, Men’s Game)

Z0Hchow

Various styles (L to R: Men’s Limited, Men’s Game, Men’s Game, Women’s Game, Men’s Vapor Authentic, Men’s Game)

aGgQU2L

Various styles (L to R: Men’s Limited, Women’s Game, Men’s Game)

C5UvrT7

Men’s Limited

hxZdUkU

Men’s Vapor Authentic

sbZu5ZW

Men’s Game

ukzcYqp

Men’s Game (this is definitely a men’s cut as you can see the size on the jock tag, the women’s style does not say the size on the jock tag but rather “On Field”)

jX2ue8i

Women’s Game

rit26UV

Men’s Game

eaTw7jm

Men’s Game

aAQlkB1

Steve Cannon in the Men’s Game

F2cyBtB

Offset in the Men’s Game

udXRakO

VlFwLHm

Men’s Game

ZW94eqE

Men’s Game in both old and new

UAKBYcG

I also found these two photos on social media but I didn’t want to post their faces without permission.

Men’s Game

4hOorXf

Men’s Game

Pe4sPws

I’m almost embarrassed to say this, but the fan jerseys ranked: 

1)Gradient

2)White

3)Black

Edited by SLEVEN
5 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Game jerseys just suck in general. Limited Vapors are way better 

I think they all look like game jerseys in these pics?

except that white authentic, which doesn’t look great either

Edited by SLEVEN
1 minute ago, SLEVEN said:

I think they all look like game jerseys in these pics?

except that white authentic, which doesn’t look great either

Look at the picture that says "Men's Limited" above it. That's a Limited Vapor. Look at the collar and the NFL logo shield. The numbers and logos will be stiched on twill style. They also fit much nicer. I think those will look slick. 

1 hour ago, Sir Joe™ said:

I'm sorry but the printed on versions especially look like knockoffs. 

Genuinely can't get my head around the appeal of any of them. 

Each to their own though. 

Same, but it seems you get flamed here for criticizing them at all. They simply look tacky and gaudy to me, and even more so when you see that every other team who changed uniforms went with simple and classic looks. 

As far as fan jerseys go, even the Limited Vapor has the ATL screen printed, so if it wasn't already way too big, now it's shiny as well. 

1 hour ago, Sir Joe™ said:

24 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

Same, but it seems you get flamed here for criticizing them at all. They simply look tacky and gaudy to me, and even more so when you see that every other team who changed uniforms went with simple and classic looks. 

As far as fan jerseys go, even the Limited Vapor has the ATL screen printed, so if it wasn't already way too big, now it's shiny as well. 

I’m trying so hard to like them too.  Honestly we could’ve kept what we had.  These new jerseys feel unfinished, incomplete and overall just lacking in any kind of style.  

They really do look like the Marshall’s/Ross edition fan gear.  I do not see these having any long-standing or lasting appeal.  There’s no tradition or connection in these.  They look like a craft project.

Put them next to the throwback and they fail miserably.  

1 hour ago, KRUNKuno said:

I’m trying so hard to like them too.  Honestly we could’ve kept what we had.  These new jerseys feel unfinished, incomplete and overall just lacking in any kind of style.  

They really do look like the Marshall’s/Ross edition fan gear.  I do not see these having any long-standing or lasting appeal.  There’s no tradition or connection in these.  They look like a craft project.

Put them next to the throwback and they fail miserably.  

Exactly. I don't WANT to hate them, I just genuinely think they're that bad. I already had the $150 planned to leave my bank account the day they went on sale, then when the reveal happened I got to update my monthly budget for an extra $150. 

8 hours ago, Sir Joe™ said:

The more photos I see of these jerseys, the uglier they look.  Honestly shocked that anyone signed off on this garbage.  The Chargers' and even Browns' new looks were great, but here come the Falcons with another embarrassing failure.

7 hours ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

The more photos I see of these jerseys, the uglier they look.  Honestly shocked that anyone signed off on this garbage.  The Chargers' and even Browns' new looks were great, but here come the Falcons with another embarrassing failure.

you sure complain about everything the falcons do.