Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BirdGangATL

Y’all got the New Jerseys yet?

6 hours ago, skullkrusher07 said:

I bought a Deion jersey right before his last game in 1993.

Bought a Doleman jersey right before his foot issues started in 1994

Bought a Tuggle jersey before his knee injury in 2000

Decided to get a custom with my high school number 55...then we signed Abraham and he was 55...injured off and on

Got a Matt Ryan as a gift thankfully...so no real problems

Then before last season I bought 5 cheap ones off one of those foreign websites...got Ridley, Takk, Beasley, Neal, and Jones.  Beasley gone, Takk prob gone after this year, Neal out for the year, and Jones with his injury.  Only Ridley survived last year.

So to answer the question...no...I'll only get a new one if its a gift.

Ok so...you need to buy a Brees and Brady jersey...Iike right now 

2 hours ago, F4LC0N1D4E said:

Does anybody know whether the ATL on the limited jersey is stitched or not? Kinda looks printed on the review..

Would see no reason why it wouldn't be stitched. Everything else is.

Or it may be printed on, but a thicker material similar to the numbers vs the shiny/flimsier stuff you see on the cheaper jerseys.

3 hours ago, F4LC0N1D4E said:

Does anybody know whether the ATL on the limited jersey is stitched or not? Kinda looks printed on the review..

Based off of this photo of a Limited, it sure looks like it’s printed. You can see some shine to the letters whereas the stitched material usually appears duller and pure red. Where is this review you mentioned? I’d be curious to see.

xGgUtEm

20 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

Based off of this photo of a Limited, it sure looks like it’s printed. You can see some shine to the letters whereas the stitched material usually appears duller and pure red. Where is this review you mentioned? I’d be curious to see.

xGgUtEm

Hm.. yeah sorry, with review I simply intended the product-picture you see on the shop ("empty jersey"). I actually think the "black" looks much brighter and kinda ugly in those product-pictures, it's much darker and a lot nicer in real life!

1 hour ago, aawagner011 said:

xGgUtEm

****, that's disappointing.

22 hours ago, Mister pudding said:

You got off lucky. Don't care.. I would love a Tuggle or Doleman jersey. Some sweet throwbacks there. There was a guy in my bowling league that had throwbacks from all sorts of teams. He had a black Falcons Favre jersey 

I forgot about the Jeff George jersey....first time I wore it was that infamous Sunday night game against Philly where he was basically kicked off the team that night...not kidding...

Although I do have an old white Bartkowski which is awesome since he isn't playing anymore...haha

7 minutes ago, skullkrusher07 said:

I forgot about the Jeff George jersey....first time I wore it was that infamous Sunday night game against Philly where he was basically kicked off the team that night...not kidding...

Although I do have an old white Bartkowski which is awesome since he isn't playing anymore...haha

I would definitely sport the Jeff George! You got some classics

9 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

xGgUtEm

What website is this from? Do they show what the white fan jersey looks like on someone. I like the new uniforms in shoulder pads on the players. The fan jersey looks a little more like a t-shirt than jersey. If the “ATL” isn’t stitched, it’s a huge mistake making the focal point of the jersey a cheap screen print 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, SLEVEN said:

What website is this from? Do they show what the white fan jersey looks like on someone. I like the new uniforms in shoulder pads on the players. The fan jersey looks a little more like a t-shirt than jersey. If the “ATL” isn’t stitched, it’s a huge mistake making the focal point of the jersey a cheap screen print 

Absolutely agree, would be quite a bummer not to have the "ATL" stitched on the limited jersey. I could imagine that - as it is rather big - the stitching (stitching only like the nike sign on the shoulders) would be quite some work and maybe difficult for the production process, but then I think they should at least work with stitched letters like they do for the names and numbers (red letters with red stitching). I doubt that the falcons have/had any saying in that though..

I guess until someone actually gets theirs and can confirm for real how it is, we won't know for sure. The Picture above does look kinda like a hybrid between the game and limited jersey.. I would love to see the white one as well. Still waiting for the white limited #45.. They can't tease us with Debo in the reveal and then not put up his jersey :(

Maybe, just maybe I got something: https://www.nike.com/t/atlanta-falcons-vapor-untouchable-matt-ryan-mens-limited-football-jersey-nP9Vw5/FA2032NMAFL-AF2 if you look real close (zoom in the most u can), it seems like there is a tiny stitching. Maybe it's just the colours, but it does seem stitched, doesn't it?

Edited by F4LC0N1D4E
added link

On 4/28/2020 at 4:55 PM, JD dirtybird21 said:

Ok so...you need to buy a Brees and Brady jersey...Iike right now 

Lol my kids always wanted someone other than Ryan or Julio. I have 4 boys, they chose Trufant, Freeman, Beasley, and I got my younger one Julio because he was only 2 and I couldn’t find other players for his size. Lol now they’re not sure who to get because they think they’ll eventually leave. 

22 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

xGgUtEm

Looks like the one I just got, the game jersey, except mine is extra medium. 

1 hour ago, federicofalcon2 said:

Lol my kids always wanted someone other than Ryan or Julio. I have 4 boys, they chose Trufant, Freeman, Beasley, and I got my younger one Julio because he was only 2 and I couldn’t find other players for his size. Lol now they’re not sure who to get because they think they’ll eventually leave. 

That’s why you stick with all time greats. A Julio jersey will good to wear forever. As will Ryan.

1 hour ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

That’s why you stick with all time greats. A Julio jersey will good to wear forever. As will Ryan.

I agree. But they wanted to be their own instead of wearing what each other wore. I have no problem buying them more. It’s always a fun experience and it’s always fun getting new ones each year. 

A4B484B6-714E-47AB-9D60-4B3511BC56B8.jpeg

FCA89DD1-3194-46B6-A0DB-28E4395CDC04.jpeg

12 minutes ago, federicofalcon2 said:

I agree. But they wanted to be their own instead of wearing what each other wore. I have no problem buying them more. It’s always a fun experience and it’s always fun getting new ones each year. 

A4B484B6-714E-47AB-9D60-4B3511BC56B8.jpeg

FCA89DD1-3194-46B6-A0DB-28E4395CDC04.jpeg

Very cool