• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Come on Ricardo Allen has a cap hit of $7 million. You don't spend any kind of money on veterans to compete with players counting $7 million toward the cap. There's only so much money to spend. 

This team needs a top notch Safety...if there is anyway to get Adams...they need to make it happen...I'm tired of ok players at key positions     

If they are serious about upgrading safety, give me Jamal Adams. I am done with signing the scrubs. 

6 minutes ago, primetime said:

I hear ya - i just think they got the greater needs first. Fowler for Beasely, hurst for Hoop, Gurley for Free, AJ for Tru etc. honestly I think Davison fell and they grabbed bpa. We have a servicable safety group this season. Next year bud

They weren’t serviceable last year or the year before. Never have been and never will be. They don’t get beat deep and they line em up. Thing is, Brady and Brees like crossing routes, seams, and flats

On 4/27/2020 at 4:46 PM, Fernando C. said:

What I don't like is they don't try to upgrade the position and are really happy with Rico and Kazee.. every single position has competition but not FS.. that is just crazy for me... bring him in and let them compete and see who is the better option.. I am sure Gipson would be...

Is it that they're happy with what we have or there were so many holes to fill?  I fell like there are still a lot of questions on defense.

On 4/27/2020 at 5:14 PM, Summerhill said:

Come on Ricardo Allen has a cap hit of $7 million. You don't spend any kind of money on veterans to compete with players counting $7 million toward the cap. There's only so much money to spend. 

I can't agree with this.  If we can bring in competition and depth to a position at a reasonable price, do it.  Teams always find ways to squeeze in a guy or two with the cap and our secondary has been far from a strength the last couple of seasons.

4 hours ago, Knight of God said:

They weren’t serviceable last year or the year before. Never have been and never will be. They don’t get beat deep and they line em up. Thing is, Brady and Brees like crossing routes, seams, and flats

You should give a clinic on the FS duties in our defense cause everybody thinks is just DONT GET BEAT DEEP....