4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

It's amazing seeing people keep naming all of these good players yet the general consensus around here is still coaching sucks. Also, unless they feel Neal cant go, I seriously do not see them trading for someone who's actually a starter. It doesn't make an ounce of sense unless they know for a fact Neal cant go

Which unfortunately is why they didn't draft a Safety higher. They are betting a guy who has played less than a handful of games in 2 years is going to become a revolution. 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Skins have no reason to talk to Jags about an edge rusher with Kerrigan, Sweat, and now Young on the team.

I hope the Falcons are looking at Jamal Adams as well if this is the case and then weigh their options on who would be the better trade deal.

If we are going to give up a 1st get me Adams.. he will be a great piece to add to our defense and I think he will transform our back end..

14 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

We got plenty of DEs now between Cominsky, Davidson, Takk, Dante, Mariner, and Means. 

That's like saying that Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol had a lot of actors like Paula Patton, Simon Pegg, Michael Nyqvist, Jeremy Renner, Lea Seydoux, and Anil Kapoor. I like several of those people, but the movie's only a blockbuster because of Tom Cruise.

We don't have a Tom Cruise right now. Yannick can be that. Meanwhile, the onus is on Fowler to prove he's not a one-year wonder.

20 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Looks like a whole lot of nothing outside of Fowler.

A lot of jobs are being banked on Takk having a good year and being the real deal. Let's hope with Davidson (which was a great pick) and Jarrett in there, Takk and Fowler  are freed up to do their things. Would be nice to see Takk pan out. I am more concerned about LB. I hope this kid from Fresno State is the real deal. 

Edited by Refried Beans
54 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

We got plenty of DEs now between Cominsky, Davidson, Takk, Dante, Mariner, and Means. 

I would list Davidson in the DT category as of right now with Quinn saying he would play more there next to Grady when talking about him.

Don't have anything against Means nor Mariner as well but neither of them are stopping me from upgrading to a legit pro bowl quality DE.   Im much more comfortable with this group of guys going into the season 

DE - Fowler, Takk, Cominsky, Bailey + (1 of Griffen, Yannik, Golden, or Clowney)  5 DE's
DT - Davison, Davidson, Grady, Senat   - 4 DT's   

You can go with 9 D-lineman with a few guys of those 2 groups being able to switch to a DT or a DE depending on situation.   Wouldn't be against adding a 10th guy of  Means, Larkin, or Mariner if they show out or heck even if 2 of them beat out Senat if they don't want to play him again this year.

17 hours ago, bigjmw84 said:

Please dont play with my emotions. I we can come to terms on a deal after 6/1, how can u say no. Its gonna require a 1st, and I'm cool with it.

Knowing all the going ons between the two parties down in Jax, no way would it cost a 1st. 

Maybe a 3rd at best with knowing the position they are in it won’t be as high as one would think to take him off their hands.

2 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Knowing all the going ons between the two parties down in Jax, no way would it cost a 1st. 

Maybe a 3rd at best with knowing the position they are in it won’t be as high as one would think to take him off their hands.

The relationship at this point is likely unfixable at this point. They will hold out as long as the can for the best price.

14 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

We really gotta bring in another big impact pass rusher. We can't keep wishing and hoping guys turn into something. We did that with Vic for years. 

Do it again this year and Quinn is gonna be packing his bags

I think he knows that 

1 hour ago, bigjmw84 said:

The relationship at this point is likely unfixable at this point. They will hold out as long as the can for the best price.

And the other teams in the league know this as well. 

They have absolutely no pressure to make a deal as they can just Simply wait for him to be released.

2 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

I would list Davidson in the DT category as of right now with Quinn saying he would play more there next to Grady when talking about him.

Don't have anything against Means nor Mariner as well but neither of them are stopping me from upgrading to a legit pro bowl quality DE.   Im much more comfortable with this group of guys going into the season 

DE - Fowler, Takk, Cominsky, Bailey + (1 of Griffen, Yannik, Golden, or Clowney)  5 DE's
DT - Davison, Davidson, Grady, Senat   - 4 DT's   

You can go with 9 D-lineman with a few guys of those 2 groups being able to switch to a DT or a DE depending on situation.   Wouldn't be against adding a 10th guy of  Means, Larkin, or Mariner if they show out or heck even if 2 of them beat out Senat if they don't want to play him again this year.

Quinn said he'll use Davidson both as a DT and DE man similar to how he will use Bailey and Clayborn. In fact they want him to lose weight. 

3 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

That’s awful 

Definitely feel like we need another designated pass rusher.

Luckily, there are still several veterans on the market who could help in a rotational role: Everson Griffen, Markus Golden, Jordan Jenkins, Vinny Curry, Terrell Suggs, Clay Matthews, Jabaal Sheard

Really hoping we add someone after they no longer affect the comp pick formula.

7 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

Quinn said he'll use Davidson both as a DT and DE man similar to how he will use Bailey and Clayborn. In fact they want him to lose weight. 

Would love to see him as the base LE...save Takk for pass rushing if you slide Davidson inside, maybe he can finally play a healthy 16 games then.

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

And the other teams in the league know this as well. 

They have absolutely no pressure to make a deal as they can just Simply wait for him to be released.

Every time a player is available you guys say this and every time you guys are wrong because there will always be a team willing to give up a little more for a player of his calibur. 

To think they will only get a 3rd for him is hopeful at best.

21 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Every time a player is available you guys say this and every time you guys are wrong because there will always be a team willing to give up a little more for a player of his calibur. 

To think they will only get a 3rd for him is hopeful at best.

I don’t  Know what guys say what I only can talk for myself But if they are saying what normally happens in negotiations then that would be smart I say.