• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Skins have no reason to talk to Jags about an edge rusher with Kerrigan, Sweat, and now Young on the team.

I hope the Falcons are looking at Jamal Adams as well if this is the case and then weigh their options on who would be the better trade deal.

If we are going to give up a 1st get me Adams.. he will be a great piece to add to our defense and I think he will transform our back end..

5 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I think it's just the Jacksonville culture of being mostly losers outside of 1 season in recent years is getting to Ngakoue. He should be handling it much better than he has though.

He may also be talking to or seeing how happy his former teammates like Fowler and Ramsey are happier since they left Jacksonville.

Khan is ***.

The dude has ignored Yannick since the Chargers game and hasnt let him know what is going on, wouldnt even talk to his agent.

He's been pushing and pushing for a team in London and it's no coincidence since then his team has gotten worse and worse (bad team = low attendance = better chance to convince Rodger for a move)

And again it's no coincidence players look forward to leaving and the NFLPA warned players not to sign there (that's on coughlin but Khan kept him against player wishes until that point)

6 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Aside from draft comp...he wants to be PAID.

He wants to be in that 20mil a year range.

And while he has been productive...he is not worth that

Clowney is not getting 20m in the open market. Heck he is not even sniffing that. He sees no one biting for him or Clowney. Expect a deal in the 15m range like Fowler and the other top DE Free agents got whoever does eventually get him.

8 hours ago, bigjmw84 said:

Please dont play with my emotions. I we can come to terms on a deal after 6/1, how can u say no. Its gonna require a 1st, and I'm cool with it.

I’d be totally cool with this move. We need it desperately. You can never have to many pass rushers 

8 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I believe Clowney has been standing his ground on pricing himself too high. Which is why he's still yet to be signed by anyone.

But Yannick is franchised for 1 year. He wants $20 million a year. What's the difference with pricing? Besides giving up a 1st rounder? Regardless it would have to be a sign and trade. I'm not giving up a 1st for a rental

Go all in. Trade for him. You never know how a player will perform in the future but if I had to bet on a DE, it’s a DE thats put up 8 or more sacks every year he’s been in the league.

Is he worth 20 million a year? I personally don’t think so but I also don’t care how much he costs if we trade for him and have a contract in place to lock him up for another 3-5 years.

We always complain about Matt not having a legit D, trade for him and this D will be the closest thing he’s ever had to a big time defense on paper. And at Matt’s age, your dang right I’m going all in.

1 hour ago, Mister pudding said:

But Yannick is franchised for 1 year. He wants $20 million a year. What's the difference with pricing? Besides giving up a 1st rounder? Regardless it would have to be a sign and trade. I'm not giving up a 1st for a rental

Ngakoue has since started saying that he wants to play for a team who he thinks could be contenders. Haven't been hearing him say that he wants 20 mil like reported for quite some time.

I think he signs a new deal with a new team upon arrival as soon as he's traded.