Do You Guys

caponine

Think Laquon Treadwell could revive his career here?? If he could become a consistent posession receiver for us like Sanu was , he would be great to resign. He is even more explosive than Sanu if im not mistaken. He's only 25 years old. Hope we really try to use him and not just a camp guy.

We need that third guy, im still not optimistic with Gage. I feel like Treadwell could be the guy that breaks out this season. 

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

I feel more optimistic about Gage than Treadwell. Gage has actually produced at the nfl as a receiver. So at this point he is the better nfl player

I understand where you're coming from on that one. Just think Treadwell getting in there and getting tips and learn from Julio and Ridley will help alot. 

3 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I would surprised if he is more than a ST guy... I would love to see him do more and become a good WRvoption.

Do you think Quinn gives him a chance?? If he grasps it, you would have 3 first round wr's on the field at the same time. Thats scary. 

2 minutes ago, Sir Joe™ said:

It's a nothing to lose, loads to gain scenario for us and him.

Up to him but at the moment I imagine he's behind Gage; decent preseason battle to keep an eye on to be fair.

Yeah he'll have too really show what he can do if he wants to move up

Just now, caponine said:

Do you think Quinn gives him a chance?? If he grasps it, you would have 3 first round wr's on the field at the same time. Thats scary. 

He needs to shine in the camp, please on and earn his time. It’s a long shot but I always hop every player on the team plays at high level.

2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

He needs to shine in the camp, please on and earn his time. It’s a long shot but I always hop every player on the team plays at high level.

Good point but he'll already be even further behind the 8 ball with a shortened offseason . So itll be an even longer shot 

15 minutes ago, caponine said:

I understand where you're coming from on that one. Just think Treadwell getting in there and getting tips and learn from Julio and Ridley will help alot. 

My only concern about that is that he could have learned a lot from Thielen and Diggs too but he didn't show much in Minnesota to be excited about.

He will definitely be a very good 4th WR and help in ST.

Russell Gage is the truth though

2 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

My only concern about that is that he could have learned a lot from Thielen and Diggs too but he didn't show much in Minnesota to be excited about.

He will definitely be a very good 4th WR and help in ST though.

Russell Gage is the truth though

Yeah but Julio and Ridley a little different ftom Thielen and Diggs, Julio is more his size. 

But youre right tho 

5 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Not like Treadwell. Have you watched the vikings? Dude dropped everything. 

Yeah he dropped alot of wide open passes which makes me think its a focus issue. I remember him dropping multiple first down passes last year in one game, i think it was for the vikings 

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

I’m hoping he turns it around. Would definitely make this offense better

I still dont really understand the problem.with him , is it the drops, the technique and mechanics/ footwork?? What problems do you think he has ??