So who would you have selected in the 1st ?

Based on how the draft fell, who would you have picked ? 

I can admit that I have not followed the prospects closely enough as most of the beta-males on this site who have cried (without an argument) about who TD selected, won’t admit either. So considering we filled a need with a top college prospect, I’m pleased. However, who would have made you happy.  Post the name and WHY ? 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ceedee Lamb is I’m being honest 

If Falcons were picking a CB at 16: Terrell. K’lavon reminds me of Vic Beasley lite.  I thought 49ers would pick a WR but **** they grabbed Kinlaw.

Kenneth Murray. Him and Deion running sideline to sideline would have been amazing. 

4 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

If Falcons were picking a CB at 16: Terrell.

K’lavon reminds me of Vic Beasley lite. 

I thought 49ers would pick a WR but **** they grabbed Kinlaw.

I think everyone was wrong about San Francisco. We should have been mindful when Buckner was traded, that they needed to replace him.

2 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I think everyone was wrong about San Francisco. We should have been mindful when Buckner was traded, that they needed to replace him.

I was telling my daughter that they might pick Kinlaw coz of Buckner. It was possibility but nothing Falcons could have done.

I don’t have anyone that jumps out that I feel is without a doubt a better pick than Terrell TBH (seeing how the board fell)

Im tempted to say trade back and take Yetur Gross-Matos, but I would love to see them just play Davidson at LE and move him inside on obvious pass rush downs, with Takk at LE.

the more I think about it, the harder it is to honestly say I could have done it better, though CeeDee was definitely straight BPA if that was the route, but teams rarely do that.

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

My thoughts exactly. It wouldn’t have been a popular pick but I’m going best player on the board right then. I understand why some people would hate it

I didn't want a first round receiver, but the way the board fell, that's who I was rooting for in the draft thread.

Sometimes you gotta take value.  3rd receiver is a starter.  Might be able to take the 1 receiver as Julio ages.

I would rather a great D player dropped to us, but they didn't.

2 minutes ago, takeitdown said:

I didn't want a first round receiver, but the way the board fell, that's who I was rooting for in the draft thread.

Sometimes you gotta take value.  3rd receiver is a starter.  Might be able to take the 1 receiver as Julio ages.

I would rather a great D player dropped to us, but they didn't.

I was hoping Kinlaw dropped to us. But once that didn’t happen I felt like we should have taken Ceedee. But I understand why they didn’t. I’m not even mad at the Terrell pick

34 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

Its extremely humorous to see people saying Terrell NOW when we did several mocks just last week and next to NOBODY selected him....

:D:lol:

The homer is real bruh...

You gonna put your player or just try and **** on everyone else? Maybe some are now saying AJ due to how the board fell also, who knows...

i expected to see 3/4 of the replies to say Chaisson the way the board was drooling over him for the past month.

Oh, and at least one person mocked AJ, so there is that. They bumped their own mock to show us on draft night.:mmmhmm: