Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
g-dawg

Marlon Davidson - Road To the Pros Documentary

3 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Marlon is going to Takk better than Takk:slick:

The hope is Takk learns how to channel his frustrations and passion into something constructive and productive from Marlon. Marlon constantly is praised for his emotional maturity. He'd get on Derrick Brown's case a lot while at Auburn.

4 minutes ago, The Don™ said:

The hope is Takk learns how to channel his frustrations and passion into something constructive and productive from Marlon. Marlon constantly is praised for his emotional maturity. He'd get on Derrick Brown's case a lot while at Auburn.

I really do believe that Marlon would be a positive influence on Takk. Takk has lost his way and he hasn't been as focused and as much of a hard worker as he claimed to be when he was picked. Marlon seems like a no nonsense type of guy that knows how the value of hard work. They seem like they would get along well or Marlon will call Takk out on his nonsense

1 hour ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

I really do believe that Marlon would be a positive influence on Takk. Takk has lost his way and he hasn't been as focused and as much of a hard worker as he claimed to be when he was picked. Marlon seems like a no nonsense type of guy that knows how the value of hard work. They seem like they would get along well or Marlon will call Takk out on his nonsense

Takk lacks emotional maturity. He needs a lot more guidance. Marlon seems to be a self motivator but every guy we drafted are self motivators and hard workers and are emotionally mature.

This is just my guess now but I think TD and Quinn took a step back and prioritized the qualities I listed because they always stress fast, physical and athletic and forget to get actual football players and not athletes. It's bit them in the butt with Duke Riley, Campbell, Vic and Trufant to an extent. And they're all off the team now. 

3 years from now when we look back on this draft, we might very well realize we got the steal of the draft at pick 47.

This dude is straight up football player and a beast waiting to be unleashed.

9 hours ago, g-dawg said:

This guy is gonna be a fan favorite for The Dirty Birds.

Thank you for posting this up g-dawg.

I really enjoyed watching those vids of Marlon.

Love his laugh, love his spirit, gonna be one of my favorite players.  I’ll be cheering him on & rooting for him.  Great pick!

5 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Thank you for posting this up g-dawg.

I really enjoyed watching those vids of Marlon.

Love his laugh, love his spirit, gonna be one of my favorite players.  I’ll be cheering him on & rooting for him.  Great pick!

Believe he will over perform his draft position.

For those who watch a lot of Auburn football, was Marlon considered a mini Derrick? Did one shine because they other's selfless hard work? Is there a chance that Marlon eclipses Derrick as a Pro, or were they simply picked correctly with a justifiable amount of picks between?

I'll say it again. 

If Auburn lined him up as a 3T, right beside Brown, he probably goes top 20.

But

The experience he got, coming off the edge, will help tremendously in collapsing the pocket from a more natural position.

16 hours ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Takk’s been injured more than anything else.

But yes, I can see these two becoming blood brothers.