Jump to content

And the winner of Draftnut57s Draft game is,, FalconofShadows


Recommended Posts

And the only player to get 3 players in his top 20 picks is...{  FalconofShadows }   Congradulations...  from all of us who played the game and some of us who put over 40 hours trying to win this Game.. :golfclap: I need your formula for next year.. :mmmhmm:

We also had 9 other players to get two right.. You know who you are .. Great job... all of you had 2 players correct..All 9 made second place.. No tie breakers.. the key is ,, this is hard to do.. so these 10 players get the wins..  Thank you for playing,, I enjoy trying to win ,, only got second in one year...with tie breaker..  GDawg won that year.. I'm very excited about the players we picked up after the draft about as much as the ones we drafted...  Thanks to all who made the draft more fun. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

Thank you. I can't believe I got more then 1 this year. 

 

A few years ago under a different account before passwords were forgotten I lost due to a tiebreaker. But it is cool to finally fully win this year.

I was shocked anybody could get three right... i think 3 would win this game every time.. then again,, more info every year helps us to be able to get more picks..   The bad thing is,, I thought if anybody could get three, it'd be me... :happened: Boy was I wrong.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Draftnut57 said:

I was shocked anybody could get three right... i think 3 would win this game every time.. then again,, more info every year helps us to be able to get more picks..   The bad thing is,, I thought if anybody could get three, it'd be me... :happened: Boy was I wrong.. 

Yeah I literally look at a list ic prospects and go i gotta get the 1st 2 rounders right then get lucky 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2020 at 12:24 PM, Draftnut57 said:

And the only player to get 3 players in his top 20 picks is...{  FalconofShadows }   Congradulations...  from all of us who played the game and some of us who put over 40 hours trying to win this Game.. :golfclap: I need your formula for next year.. :mmmhmm:

We also had 9 other players to get two right.. You know who you are .. Great job... all of you had 2 players correct..All 9 made second place.. No tie breakers.. the key is ,, this is hard to do.. so these 10 players get the wins..  Thank you for playing,, I enjoy trying to win ,, only got second in one year...with tie breaker..  GDawg won that year.. I'm very excited about the players we picked up after the draft about as much as the ones we drafted...  Thanks to all who made the draft more fun. 

thanks for doing this every year draftnut - i believe it's the best game in town.

appreciate ya my friend.    Well done, FalconofShadows!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2020 at 9:11 PM, g-dawg said:

thanks for doing this every year draftnut - i believe it's the best game in town.

appreciate ya my friend.    Well done, FalconofShadows!!!

Thanks g-dawg  ,,,  It is fun , especially when you love studying the draft and players.. I thought I thunk well, but now I think I over thunk ...   I know I did... I picked out the top 4 needs and tried to pick out these players  all throw the draft.. But I learned a lesson ..  

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

Thanks g-dawg  ,,,  It is fun , especially when you love studying the draft and players.. I thought I thunk well, but now I think I over thunk ...   I know I did... I picked out the top 4 needs and tried to pick out these players  all throw the draft.. But I learned a lesson ..  

It’s a difficult game.  If you are determined to nail the first pick, it’s even harder with Trader Thomas and the threat of a move up and draft picks.   I thought Terrell would go after 16 and before 47 so I didn’t include him.  The more players you throw towards the first pick, the less you have to allocate to others.

Marlon Davidson, I should have had him in there.  I kept forgetting about him and was thinking of him as a bigger slower DE instead of a faster more agile DT.

I had Matt Hennessy in the whole time and, again, didn’t think we would take him with 2nd round pick and thought he would be long gone by the time our 3rd rounder got there.

Linebackers went quicker than I thought and Mykal Walker wasn’t on my radar nor was Jaylin Hawkins - don’t know how anyone could have gotten those dudes.

Not surprised someone got the first three right but obviously we didn’t.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...