NFC South offenses this season

I think people are sleeping on Carolina's Offense, If DJ moore takes another step forward , they got Roby Anderson ofc CMC, and Curtis Sameuel who is starting to come into his own. He looked really good last season. Had like 800 yards. Ik the star power doesnt look enticing but they could be brewing something down there with Teddy. 

With CMC, Roby Anderson will absolutely take the top off a defense and i fully expect them to sign another WR during the 2nd period of FA. 

22 minutes ago, caponine said:

I think people are sleeping on Carolina's Offense, If DJ moore takes another step forward , they got Roby Anderson ofc CMC, and Curtis Sameuel who is starting to come into his own. He looked really good last season. Had like 800 yards. Ik the star power doesnt look enticing but they could be brewing something down there with Teddy. 

With CMC, Roby Anderson will absolutely take the top off a defense and i fully expect them to sign another WR during the 2nd period of FA. 

Offense means nothing without a oline. Something the Panthers don’t have

Translation, Quinn will swear division games are even more so important now and most of the leadership talent will be game planning for these specific games...and I shall add, neglecting the other games to a lesser extent will produce another 7 and 9 season and yet another extension from Artie. 

Already know that the slogans will leap forth, the reasons for losses, and what has to be done to fix issues...hopefully we will know what this team is by game 5 and where we are headed at that point! 

16 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Offense means nothing without a oline. Something the Panthers don’t have

You right but i also think they cam make up for that with good playcalling. Plays that help a weak o line and work around it 

8 minutes ago, caponine said:

You right but i also think they cam make up for that with good playcalling. Plays that help a weak o line and work around it 

Honestly until they start spreading the ball they will always be easier to defend compared to teams that spread it out. But you’re right play calling can work around a weak o line