Technically, the Falcons did listen to the fans

ya_boi_j

I think our draft was fine.  The way everything fell just turned into the perfect recipe for grown men crying like babies. 

There's an obsession for killer pass rushers that always gets everyone hyped up when there's a possibility that we'll go after one. 

Then the word got out that we might trade up which got everyone thinking we were gonna have the bestest corner

So then we sit and grab a corner no one was talking about and all the babies start throwing a fit. 

Just now, Knight of God said:

Nice to know that if you don’t like something you’re a whiney baby. I actually like the guys we took, but some of you are straight buttholes the way you act about differing opinions. 

There's a specific group I'm referring to lol. I don't think you would classify.  Unless you were pounding in all caps and exclamation marks

6 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Nice to know that if you don’t like something you’re a whiney baby. I actually like the guys we took, but some of you are straight buttholes the way you act about differing opinions. 

Depends. It’s one thing to dislike a pick and give reasoning like yourself for example.  It’s different to cry out for attention in multiple threads like a 5 years old. I mean the way those same ones treat the people drafting the players, they’re straight buttholes too, right?

12 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinions as long as they're real fans. Screaming about things is the only thing I don't understand. If you didn't like one of our fourth round picks or taking a punter, I understand, but just screaming fire TD isn't just a retort, it's petulance. I like to debate about picks because it gives me a better understanding of why some people like or dislike our picks. I'm still to be sold on Walker, but after looking at some tape on our punter the kid deserved to be drafted over some of the UDFAs we brought in.

Edited by pearljamnash13