Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ATLSlobberKnockers

What weight will Davidson play at?

I've watched a lot of vid of him and he is a hard worker dog. Seems to  realize to be the best he's going to push his limits. Not sure but I believe he can add 20 lbs and still be a serious force. 

I think he plays around 290-295... 

I just like the fact that we added a bully baller... I also like having guys who can do work all down the line (even tho I think most of his damage last year) .... I think John Cominsky will be important for us too.

I really hope we take a look at Michael Bennett also.... The more dogs you have on your line.. The better... Also that Vet leadership

2 minutes ago, atljbo said:

I think he plays around 290-295... 

I just like the fact that we added a bully baller... I also like having guys who can do work all down the line (even tho I think most of his damage last year) .... I think John Cominsky will be important for us too.

I really hope we take a look at Michael Bennett also.... The more dogs you have on your line.. The better... Also that Vet leadership

Bennett may be washed up now.

It's a great question. I don't see him wearing down as season goes on at either weight range, so that shouldn't be a factor.

Rod Coleman played at 284lbs and was a killer at DT racking up 10.5 sacks and 11.5 sacks while playing next to Japser and Lavalias.

I think it will all depend on his ability to move, his conditioning, and his ability to stay healthy.  If he's just a quick and explosive at 300 lbs as he is at 285 he won't be asked to change much

5 minutes ago, duckhoa said:

It is a shame that TD views him as a DT....I really was looking forward to a 300 pond DE....lol....what a bruiser....

He will be in the Bennett/Richard Seymour role. He will play DE in base and slide over to DT in nickle. 

Just now, Osiruz said:

He will be in the Bennett/Richard Seymour role. He will play DE in base and slide over to DT in nickle. 

Hope we give him some reps at DE. He did look good as a DE.  
Thought we were going off the reservation after failing with the smaller Vic....”let’s do the opposite and draft the biggest baddest DE out there”....lol