13 hours ago, falcons007 said:

1. Every pick was a reach. So many better rated prospects in every round but picked guys who could have gone in later rounds.

2. He drafted no names after round 3, I have never heard of those names. I had to say WTF is ...?

3. He is wasting seventh round picks on punter. 

it’s hard to be falcons fan with this draft. Did I miss anything?

LOL... What do you do for a living?  Real question...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1. Every pick was a reach. So many better rated prospects in every round but picked guys who could have gone in later rounds. 2. He drafted no names after round 3, I have never heard of those nam

4. His hair looks stupid

I talked to management and they said no.   Sorry.

Posted Images

13 hours ago, AtlantaFalconPokerPro said:

Lol. Until we as fans stop with the nonsense, stop spending our money, stop pretending were heading in the right direction, the sooner change will happen. 

Look at the bright side, we absolutely suck but have a beautiful new stadium to suck in. Paid for by hard earned tax dollars. 

The stadium is hideous.

I wish we can kick some "fans" on here off the fanbase. I swear yall hate everything that the Falcons do. Yall complain when your favorite player wasnt drafted by us. You put all the blame on Ryan for no reason. You hate on people for being positive about the draft. Yes youre entitled to your own opinion but majority of the reasoning behind your opinions are ignorant. Calling every pick trash before these guys step on the field is ignorant. 

Edited by KHAOS
14 hours ago, primetime said:

I’ll reserve judgement till after the guys have played a season or two.

This is where I'm at, I have no idea who of the players drafted this year will and will not pan out in the NFL. I'll wait to see how they turn out.

If the staff knows how they want to use each player and develops them accordingly, it can be a successful draft.

Personally I was ready to see DQ and TD gone this past season, since they're still around...hopefully they can prove me wrong.

6 hours ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

The same folks that were calling our draft last year "great" are back to tell us this year's is great

Actual results be dam.ned.

I spent several weeks scouting players and it so happens they got 3 guys in Diggs, Gallimore and Biadasz that I think highly of. Also their needs are basically perfectly aligned with ours.

CB, DL, IOL

They also got what many think is the best WR in the draft in CeeDee and Bradlee Anae. You can blow smoke all you want but they hit their draft out the park. 

How do we no it isn’t.

Its not one year wonder type stuff.

Its all about down the track.

Diggs Gallimore Biadaz AND how do you know there any better than Terrell Hennessy or Davidson.

What because there names carry more sway with the talking heads or is it because there names have been mentioned more around here or in the above circles.

I bet if the Cowboys pretend like they have for the last 15 years you’ll be like a mouse and won’t be revisiting this post.

24 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

How do we no it isn’t.

Its not one year wonder type stuff.

Its all about down the track.

Diggs Gallimore Biadaz AND how do you know there any better than Terrell Hennessy or Davidson.

What because there names carry more sway with the talking heads or is it because there names have been mentioned more around here or in the above circles.

I bet if the Cowboys pretend like they have for the last 15 years you’ll be like a mouse and won’t be revisiting this post.

Nobody KNOWS for sure. But I'm not basing anything on their names. I did my own review. In MY opinion Diggs is a better player than Terrell. In MY opinion Gallimore is a slightly more explosive player than Davidson. And I dont really have a great opinion of Biadasz but I think we should've drafted Cushenberry instead of Hennessy as he can play Guard effectively and I have doubts about Hennessy doing so. 

Again, I can be wrong. Lord knows it wouldn't be the first time. But I trust my evaluations. I called quite a few players since I've been evaluating.

I was a Gurley over Vic guy, a Donald over Matthews guy, a Eric Kendricks over Jamie Collins guy, a Dexter Lawrence guy last year....

I can keep going but I've been on the right side of enough calls to learn to trust my evaluations. Again. I'm not always right, but I think this is the draft that gets TD and Quinn the boot

16 hours ago, Knight of God said:

I absolutely hare the guy. That said, this draft saved his career. I don’t agree with the direction and I don’t think we are much of any better than before, but the picks aren’t bad picks. Terrell is a good player, Davidson is good, Hennessy is good. The rest are funny but the main three you have to hit on are solid. 

giphy.gif

19 hours ago, falcons007 said:

1. Every pick was a reach. So many better rated prospects in every round but picked guys who could have gone in later rounds.

2. He drafted no names after round 3, I have never heard of those names. I had to say WTF is ...?

3. He is wasting seventh round picks on punter. 

it’s hard to be falcons fan with this draft. Did I miss anything?

I thought upon DQ getting the job...he would be the one hands picking the players

35 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

Nobody KNOWS for sure. But I'm not basing anything on their names. I did my own review. In MY opinion Diggs is a better player than Terrell. In MY opinion Gallimore is a slightly more explosive player than Davidson. And I dont really have a great opinion of Biadasz but I think we should've drafted Cushenberry instead of Hennessy as he can play Guard effectively and I have doubts about Hennessy doing so. 

Again, I can be wrong. Lord knows it wouldn't be the first time. But I trust my evaluations. I called quite a few players since I've been evaluating.

I was a Gurley over Vic guy, a Donald over Matthews guy, a Eric Kendricks over Jamie Collins guy, a Dexter Lawrence guy last year....

I can keep going but I've been on the right side of enough calls to learn to trust my evaluations. Again. I'm not always right, but I think this is the draft that gets TD and Quinn the boot

My biggest thing from all this is that the team evaluations and the talking heads can be so far away off hence why we get the word REACH and alike.

You just don’t know what the teams are looking at fit of a player to the team so basically you come away with a black n white picture compared to what the above mentioned may see how the talent actually looks like to them.

I been saying this for the last 2 years but it’s not the talent that’ll get them the boot it’s the use of it and pulling it all together.Falcons have enough talent that’s not the issue it’s the plan and the deployment of the talent we have.We saw glimpses in the second half of last year.Maximising what we have is the key.

16 hours ago, falcons007 said:

I drive coaches and players fired or cut to Ga state line. 

Again.. cool story bruh....

Atlanta Falcons

Draft picks: Clemson CB A.J. Terrell (No. 16 overall), Auburn DT Marlon Davidson (No. 47), Temple C Matt Hennessy (No. 78), Fresno State LB Mykal Walker (No. 119), Cal S Jaylinn Hawkins (No. 134), Syracuse P Sterling Hofrichter (No. 228)
Day 1 grade: B
Day 2 grade: A
Day 3 grade: B-
Overall grade: B+
Draft analysis: Atlanta met needs at cornerback, defensive tackle and the interior offensive line in the first three rounds. The Falcons also required help at the second level of their defense, and Walker fits that bill, although he might not have been the best player available to fill that need. Same goes for the Hawkins pick. Finding a young edge rusher post-draft should be a high priority.