1. Every pick was a reach. So many better rated prospects in every round but picked guys who could have gone in later rounds.

2. He drafted no names after round 3, I have never heard of those names. I had to say WTF is ...?

3. He is wasting seventh round picks on punter. 

it’s hard to be falcons fan with this draft. Did I miss anything?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1. Every pick was a reach. So many better rated prospects in every round but picked guys who could have gone in later rounds. 2. He drafted no names after round 3, I have never heard of those nam

4. His hair looks stupid

I talked to management and they said no.   Sorry.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

1. Every pick was a reach. So many better rated prospects in every round but picked guys who could have gone in later rounds.

2. He drafted no names after round 3, I have never heard of those names. I had to say WTF is ...?

I talked to management and they said no.

Sorry.

1 minute ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

Can we trade you for a potato?

The potato would have better ideas...

This happens every year at draft time like no other point of the year - fans are highly separated and attacking each other.  We obviously disagree and there will not be games to prove us right or wrong until later this year.

We really need to direct our attention at the team and its management/players or at other teams rather than each other.

12 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Lol. Until we as fans stop with the nonsense, stop spending our money, stop pretending were heading in the right direction, the sooner change will happen. 

Look at the bright side, we absolutely suck but have a beautiful new stadium to suck in. Paid for by hard earned tax dollars.