Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jayu70

NBA teams to reopen practice facilities May 1st.....Season restarts July 31st

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

They just made it to Orlando yesterday. They been living free up until then

Yep people just can’t be still sometimes.  We are starting to get a lot of patients coming to my hospital testing positive.  This **** is serious bruh!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, blkbigdog35 said:

Yep people just can’t be still sometimes.  We are starting to get a lot of patients coming to my hospital testing positive.  This **** is serious bruh!!

Lagrange is a hot spot now. Most patients are 30 and under. We’ve had 44 new cases and 2 new deaths the last 24 hours. Over 700 the past 2 weeks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lagrange is a hot spot now. Most patients are 30 and under. We’ve had 44 new cases and 2 new deaths the last 24 hours. Over 700 the past 2 weeks

Yeah I heard about y’all!  It’s because all these places are opening and people are not wearing masks or washing their damm hands.  I just pray that me and my wife who is a healthcare worker stay safe.  This **** scares the **** out of me.  I been tested twice because I’m trying not to get COVID-19, bruh lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

They just made it to Orlando yesterday. They been living free up until then

Only the Raptors are in Florida (not at Disney yet though). Other players are still in their team state locations, they have been going to their team training facilities.

This is the schedule for Orlando arrival where they will be tested again and quarantined.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Yep people just can’t be still sometimes.  We are starting to get a lot of patients coming to my hospital testing positive.  This **** is serious bruh!!

That's unfortunate. Are they coming for testing because they have been having symptoms or are they asymptomatic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jayu70 said:

Only the Raptors are in Florida (not at Disney yet though). Other players are still in their team state locations, they have been going to their team training facilities.

This is the schedule for Orlando arrival where they will be tested again and quarantined.

 

 

 

Dang the way I was reading everything made it seem like all the teams were there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jayu70 said:

That's unfortunate. Are they coming for testing because they have been having symptoms or are they asymptomatic?

We are having patients going through the emergency room with symptoms which have resulted in positive tests.  Our protocol for asymptomatic patients is 14 day quarantine at home which means they have to be tested again after those weeks with two negative results.  I have also had coworkers contract it as well. Working in the hospital right now has been scary and stressful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

We are having patients going through the emergency room with symptoms which have resulted in positive tests.  Our protocol for asymptomatic patients is 14 day quarantine at home which means they have to be tested again after those weeks with two negative results.  I have also had coworkers contract it as well. Working in the hospital right now has been scary and stressful.

Continued prayers for front line workers. Stay safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
  • Create New...