Official UDFA tracker

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's do this Mikey Daniel FB South Dakota St Evin Ksiezarczyk OL Buffalo Hunter Atkinson OT GA St Chris Rowland WR Tennessee St Scottie Dill OL Memphis Jordan Williams O

All that smoke was just smoke lol

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

Yes. They could have matched any offer Jax made. I can’t remember the last time they had a UGA player on their roster. Shockley maybe?

Uhh, doesn't work that way

You act as if he wanted to come here and we gave him up; way oversimplifying 

11 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Uhh, doesn't work that way

You act as if he wanted to come here and we gave him up; way oversimplifying 

Forgive me oh great fount of football knowledge. You DO know that I know that, right? I didn’t want to write a full and lengthy expository on all of the potential contingencies of the situation. Simply stating that as a UDFA we had an equal shot compared to Jacksonville. Arthur could have invited him over for lasagna lol. Maybe we did try and he legitimately preferred Jax. If so there isn’t anything you can do in that case. I just hope they made a serious effort. I believe he would fit a need here. 

1 minute ago, marvinthemartian said:

Forgive me oh great fount of football knowledge. You DO know that I know that, right? I didn’t want to write a full and lengthy expository on all of the potential contingencies of the situation. Simply stating that as a UDFA we had an equal shot compared to Jacksonville. Arthur could have invited him over for lasagna lol. Maybe we did try and he legitimately preferred Jax. If so there isn’t anything you can do in that case. I just hope they made a serious effort. I believe he would fit a need here. 

Meh. He's another Rico. He isn't gonna ball out and make plays but he isn't gonna give up any either. Solid tackler tho.

2 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

He could've just preferred their roster. We'll never know