Anybody Wishing We Had Just Simply Traded All Our Picks for Chase Young Now?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wish we could trade some of our fans.

Every pick we got were solid picks and starters day one straight up...just cause we didn't get big names people *****ing. Every player picked has been battle tested. Day 1 starters 

Im glad we didnt. I loved our draft. 

Ain’t gonna lie, as soon as they went to his living room and I saw the picture of a lost family member front and center of the camera,  I immediately got taken back to Takk’s draft night. I don’t believe Chase was worth the price it would have taken to get him, and I like the fact we stayed put and filled our openings. Gonna be interesting to see who gets released and who we can scoop up.

2 minutes ago, HotLantaFalcon said:

why because message board posts is an indication of how the entire base is???
*someone posts something negative*
"gawd we have the absolute worst fan base in the NFL!"

There’s twitter, Reddit, radio shows where fans call in, etc... it goes beyond this place

it's still a little nonsensical to think that a few posts on the internet is representative of the whole base. Those people probably don't even go to the games anyways, so i think the ones yelling and cheering on sundays are better representative of how the fans are

8 minutes ago, HotLantaFalcon said:

it's still a little nonsensical to think that a few posts on the internet is representative of the whole base. Those people probably don't even go to the games anyways, so i think the ones yelling and cheering on sundays are better representative of how the fans are

Going to games or not doesn't make you a fan at all. If you're going to use that then judging by what's shown on tv, we have more people visiting this site daily than fans in stands on Sunday's 

17 hours ago, athell said:

Future - Yes

Present - No

This was a draft for the future which is odd considering the circumstances.  We weren't 1 player away though from winning a chip, so it makes no sense giving an entire draft and them some for 1 player.

The first 3 picks were need based. The rest I guess you'd consider bpa.   

Is this a joke thread? 

Giving up what it would have cost to draft Chase Young would have certified the Falcons front office as the stupidest since the Vikings were dumb enough to commit the Herschel-Trade-Dallas-Dynasty. 

And when Chase Young doesn't come in and dominate the NFL,  you'll maybe learn:  This isn't Madden.  

CAN WE PLEASE SIGN CAM NEWTON. ATLANTA CAN DEFINITELY USE HIM IN OUR OFFENSE. PLEASE RELEASE MATT SCHAUB. IF MATT RYAN GOES DOWN THE LITTLE CHANCE WE HAVE IS DONE. WE ALL SEE HOW STACKED TAMPA BAY IS NOW. THE SAINTS JUST SIGNED JAMESIS WINSTON. PLEASE FALCONS MAKE SOME DRASTIC MOVES. REACH OUT TO CAM, SO WE CAN HAVE A STRONG SHOT JUST LIKE OUR RIVALRIES. IF NOT EXPECT A MEDIOCRE FALCONS TEAM THIS YEAR. 8-8 LOSING THE NFC SOUTH ONCE AGAIN. JULIO A PRO BOWLER. MATT RYAN BREAKING MORE RECORDS AS USUAL. YET WE GO NO WHERE IN THE POST SEASON.