A punter over Thad Moss!?!?!?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thad Moss is only a name because of his dad.

Among this punter's weaknesses? Aggressive coverage demeanor could lead to injury  

Watch Moss go undrafted now lol

35 minutes ago, Drunken Minotaur Zebra said:

Not dogging you bud but yea that’s why people say - we don’t know what’s the real deal with these players. Even the worst teams likely scout and know far more than most analysts/forum warriors. 

Saw he had an injury and teams weren't able to re-evaluate him after surgery. 

1 hour ago, UGABOZ said:

So maybe D for draft?

I wouldn't be that harsh. I think we got 2 starters from the draft this year with a 3rd one starting next year while filling out our roster with some guys who should make special teams jump up a level or two. 

The LB kid intrigues me but I don't know nothing about him! 

2 hours ago, UGABOZ said:

on a side note do you have any football insight on the draft or are you just like most on here a random lurker

I have posted plenty leading up to the draft and during.
I just don’t complain if they take a guy I didn’t have on my list. I know these teams know more than us and choose to root for the players drafted and try to be optimistic. 

2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Not because he broke a record at LSU, doesn’t drop passes, or can block???

Most People (here) got obsessed w him because his name. I will concede the word “only” from my original reply. Obviously NFL teams didn’t want him as bad as this board did.

1 minute ago, 1989Fan said:

Most People (here) got obsessed w him because his name. I will concede the word “only” from my original reply. Obviously NFL teams didn’t want him as bad as this board did.

• Redskins signed LSU TE Thaddeus Moss. 

Somewhat surprisingly undrafted, Moss (6’3/249) profiles primarily as a run blocker. His speed, short-area burst and agility are weaknesses. 31 of Moss' 57 targets came between the numbers within 0-10 yards of the line of scrimmage. His below-average athleticism doesn’t allow him to separate from defenders, so he will be limited to short-yardage dump-offs in the NFL. He does have a big catch radius and doesn’t body catch in traffic, but he only had one red zone touchdown last season despite playing in the best college offense. PFF does note that he didn’t drop a single pass in 2019, but having only six receptions from 2016 to 2018 is a major red flag. Moss' easiest path to a more diverse role is to lose weight because he currently does not move like his father, Randy Moss.

Apr 25, 2020, 7:35 PM ET

•  
9 minutes ago, hjerry said:
  • Redskins signed LSU TE Thaddeus Moss. 

Somewhat surprisingly undrafted, Moss (6’3/249) profiles primarily as a run blocker. His speed, short-area burst and agility are weaknesses. 31 of Moss' 57 targets came between the numbers within 0-10 yards of the line of scrimmage. His below-average athleticism doesn’t allow him to separate from defenders, so he will be limited to short-yardage dump-offs in the NFL. He does have a big catch radius and doesn’t body catch in traffic, but he only had one red zone touchdown last season despite playing in the best college offense. PFF does note that he didn’t drop a single pass in 2019, but having only six receptions from 2016 to 2018 is a major red flag. Moss' easiest path to a more diverse role is to lose weight because he currently does not move like his father, Randy Moss.

Apr 25, 2020, 7:35 PM ET

•  

Makes sense why he didn’t get drafted after reading that

LOL, all you have to do is watch the guy, he’s nothing but an average college player.

We have folks here who are incapable of 

a) judging for themselves

b) accepting the obvious 

c) facing the truth

d) all of the above 

Who on this board started this nonsense anyways?

26 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

I learned his relation to Randy because of the board. I liked his game ok