Projected First Rounder Still Available

Hall was a projected first round pick and #1 CB by most major analysts prior to suffering a broken ankle early last season. He's long, very physical, good speed, and excellent ball skills. Prototypical corner in Quinn's zone scheme. He obviously fell due to the injury, but in the 4th round I think he's worth the risk. Teams picking high in the 4th are reportedly eyeing him. 

I know many are going to say we already picked Terrell. My response is, you can't have too many good corners in today's NFL. 

Let's go get him TD!

Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Can Hall be converted to safety?

Overview

Angular outside corner who uses instinctive footwork and long arms to close out and challenge a healthy percentage of throws. His backpedal and transitions are more functional than fluid and could be exploited by NFL route-runners and speedsters. His reactive quickness and ball skills fit nicely into zone-based coverages, allowing greater freedom to spy quarterbacks and squeeze short and intermediate throws. He can handle man coverage, but he needs protection over the top. Hall is a future starting cornerback but might garner attention at free safety at some point in his career.

Just now, k-train said:
Overview

Angular outside corner who uses instinctive footwork and long arms to close out and challenge a healthy percentage of throws. His backpedal and transitions are more functional than fluid and could be exploited by NFL route-runners and speedsters. His reactive quickness and ball skills fit nicely into zone-based coverages, allowing greater freedom to spy quarterbacks and squeeze short and intermediate throws. He can handle man coverage, but he needs protection over the top. Hall is a future starting cornerback but might garner attention at free safety at some point in his career.

That would be interesting.

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Hall actually seems like an ideal fit for Quinn and his scheme. Idk if we take him, but I’d be happy. 

He's got a ton of academic honors & off the charts leaderships skills, too.

So other than the ankle injury, which might be a bigger concern than any of us know, he's kind of a perfect fit... especially since Oliver has just 1 year left & while he has improved, he's still not there yet.

29 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Cool with it. Good size. Has the same grabby label as Terrell but that can be fixed

Name one CB that was grabby the we fixed? Not being funny either I really want to know? Alford was consistently grabby.