G-Dawg: Falcons Day#3 draftboard

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am quite happy with the first two days.   Would I have preferred Kinlaw and Delpit w/ the first two picks?  Sure but as the Rolling Stones once said,  "You can't always get what you want, but i you

Double down and get Bryce Hall. Cant believe he is still available either.  

Robertson is 2nd round value.  He and Weaver would be steals

1 minute ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I didn't say you didn't. I said I loved a bunch of the guys you listed, listed my top 10, and you got buttsore for no good reason lol.

You assumed I was butt sore.

not at all - no worries my friend.

6 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

right.  can never have too many really. never know when injury bug will strike.  plus if you want to talk about BPA, hes gotta be on top of the list at this point. 

No question!  He’ll be gone by 110, that said, I would have expected him gone by 70 so...  who knows. I’d love to have him tho. Excellent ball skills and understands route concepts. Highly coachable!

Just now, AllStarHandyMan said:

This are the guys I want us to really look at 

Akeem-Davis-Gaithers LB

Khalid Kareem DE

Nick Coe DE

Jonathon Garvin DE

Brycen Hopkins TE

Bonito Jones DT

Lamictal Perine RB

Khaleke Hudson LB

Lamar Jackson CB

yeah I just ran across Khaleke Hudson - he is intriguing.

17 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Love a lot of who you listed, but you're missing a massive sleeper. ****, I didn't even see he was still three till now.

Carter Coughlin. 

Got a big hunch he winds up in red and black and gets play time sooner than expected...

8) Khalid Kareem

What’s up with Khalid Kareem? I remember seeing him go in the first or second rounds of mocks during the CFB season, but now he’s completely dropped out of the first two days. Never been a big fan, but what’s the reasoning for the fall? 

14 minutes ago, Diggable Birds said:

Do whatever to get Bradley Anea can’t believe he still available.  Bryce Hall with the second 4th

if he’s gone Anthony Mcfarland Rb/PR/KR

Really like Bryce Hall the player, just depends how we plan to scheme...looks like we are continuing to move towards press man, and I believe Hall is best suited for a zone heavy scheme.

32 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

go ahead and list them - I won't take offense - that's what this thread is about.  I am sure I forgot guys that should be on here - like I did yesterday w/ Marlon Davidson.

So I went in and listed some other names, since you gave permission lol.

We only have 3 picks left, right?

I hope we don’t have to move up for an OLB, which is surely our most serious need at this moment.

We kinda have to go LB and S today, don’t you all think?  Or are we saying we’re good with Neal, Rico, and Kazee?

Our TE room is barren, too.

And I really hope Gurley can stay healthy.  As much as I’d love getting McFarland, we don’t really have any luxury 4th round picks to get him.

And what about edge?  Takk, Fowler, and Larkin are it??

Yikes.

1 minute ago, Beef said:

I hope we don’t have to move up for an OLB, which is surely our most serious need at this moment.

We kinda have to go LB and S today, don’t you all think?  Or are we saying we’re good with Neal, Rico, and Kazee?

And I really hope Gurley can stay healthy.  As much as I’d love getting McFarland, we don’t really have any luxury 4th round picks to get him.

Yikes.

I agree LB and S have to be addressed and with only 3 picks left these picks have to really count.

17 minutes ago, Beef said:

Yikes.

Think we can get an LB here or get a cheap vet after the draft.

At this point, reaching for need may just give you a player that can't even play in the league.  So hopefully they just get a player that can.

But it would be best if it were at LB, DE, RB, WR/TE in terms of guys who could get snaps if they were pretty good.  S would work but I don't see any left, really.

Also have Comisky at DE depending on what you count him.