Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ya_boi_j

I love the Davidson pick even more

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

One thing I love about him is his motor doesn’t stop. A more level headed Takk is what someone posted yesterday 

At first I was trying to determine why they posted this then out of no where he came

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

As can Grady and Fowler. IF Takk can show improvement and this young buck works as hard as I think he will, it's going to be fun. Need Takk to step up big time

If is the biggest thing. Takk needs to stay healthy and Davidson has to just do his thing. Potential is there for real

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

If yall dont love the potential oh well. Just please keep the whining and who you wanted to yourself

That’s perfect! Love Davidson pick.

Big has moves can sack the QB. 

2 minutes ago, slamee101 said:

I like the pick and I’m excited buuuuut...

I’m never overly impressed with tough talking.  Takk talked real tough as well. A bunch of guys do and don’t show up on Sundays.

That’s just trash talk. That’s how a lot people do it in the south. More guys talks trash than don’t in the nfl I guarantee that. It’s all about having fun at the end of the day.

25 minutes ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

Marlon Davidson = Anti-Hageman.

He’s like if you took Hageman and Beasley’s combined work ethic, halved it, and then reversed it into an alternate parallel universe where laziness is actually effort. 

2 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Wait...what?

Wouldn’t it be impressive to see big Marlon be the better nfl player....

uh...40 picks later.

image.gif

Kind of like Jarrett and Beasley, except for the gap in where they were drafted being WAY bigger.

4 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

That’s just trash talk. That’s how a lot people do it in the south. More guys talks trash than don’t in the nfl I guarantee that. It’s all about having fun at the end of the day.

Yeah I don’t understand that and that’s a horrible comparison to what Takk does. If you from the south and you ain’t talking **** to some degree, something isn’t right lol

30 minutes ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

Marlon Davidson = Anti-Hageman.

Man, you ain't kidd'n!

I love the pick, but I have one question.  Is he a DE or DT?  From the highlights I saw, he played DE......and did a great job.  

Is he a better fit in the interior or as a DE?  At DT, he will be required to stay low and attack a shoulder, while lookin for the play.  At DE, he gets a better view of things.  I like the idea of a guy like this seeing the action.  He is a go-getter!     

4 minutes ago, etherdome said:

Man, you ain't kidd'n!

I love the pick, but I have one question.  Is he a DE or DT?  From the highlights I saw, he played DE......and did a great job.  

Is he a better fit in the interior or as a DE?  At DT, he will be required to stay low and attack a shoulder, while lookin for the play.  At DE, he gets a better view of things.  I like the idea of a guy like this seeing the action.  He is a go-getter!     

DQ wants him at 3T but will rotate him to spell Bailey. 

I’m so glad we took him. You can tell he loves the game, and that he’s always going to give it his all. He’s got an incredible motor and aggressive mentality that I think we were sorely lacking on the defensive line (anti-Beasley). 

Pair that with his quickness and violent hands, and you got a real problem for offensive lineman.

I love this pick. The other two meh. I like aj but think he is a project. And we need a center but think third was too high. If he can indeed play guard then it makes a whole lot more sense.

16 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah I don’t understand that and that’s a horrible comparison to what Takk does. If you from the south and you ain’t talking **** to some degree, something isn’t right lol

Exactly lol. I talk trash to my daughter in air hockey haha. It’s just how we were bred

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, etherdome said:

Man, you ain't kidd'n!

People need to remember we run a 4-3 Under on run downs and a typical 4-2-5 on pass downs.

In the Under, our lineup is something like 6/7/8t—1/2t—4/5t—7/8/9t with Grady or Davison essentially playing NT.  Marlon would very likely play the 5t in this formation with maybe Bailey or Comminsky outside Grady and Takk or Fowler on the edge.

However, there’s a chance Marlon plays outside the NT and we stack Grady and Davison/Senat inside, because he’s flexible enough to do that too.

On pass downs, we’re typically 7/8/9t—3/4it—3/4it—7/8/9t, and I very much suspect Marlon will be inside at one of the 4it positions next to Grady, with Takk and Fowler on the edges.

Edited by Beef

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

If yall dont love the potential oh well. Just please keep the whining and who you wanted to yourself

hgihlight films are great for everyone, also you are whining about folks whining about the pick lol

Just now, youngbloodz said:

Only way my brother. And she gives it right back lol

Yessir. My 9 year old tries but she’s not hardcore enough. The 4 year old on the other hand, she knows how to break me. She even talks **** when we’re playing Life on my phone

Just now, UGABOZ said:

hgihlight films are great for everyone, also you are whining about folks whining about the pick lol

If you actually took that from me sayin if you don’t like the potential oh well and to keep the whining to yourself I don’t know what to tell you honestly. 

Moving along now.......

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yessir. My 9 year old tries but she’s not hardcore enough. The 4 year old on the other hand, she knows how to break me. She even talks **** when we’re playing Life on my phone

That’s awesome brother. I have to tell mines to tone it down a little. Couple years ago she was telling me how everyone did great on their report cards in class. I said that’s good. Make a long story short I asked her who was the smartest person in the class. She said her. I said who is the second. She said her lol

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

That’s awesome brother. I have to tell mines to tone it down a little. Couple years ago she was telling me how everyone did great on their report cards in class. I said that’s good. Make a long story short I asked her who was the smartest person in the class. She said her. I said who is the second. She said her lol

Mamba mentality :lol: