Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ya_boi_j

I love the Davidson pick even more

1 hour ago, Knight of God said:

I was sold when Brown was talking about him. Lol! But this is what I mean by alpha, mean, and not all there. Not middle school twitter talk and needing help. More like the types I used to do dirt with

Best line I've heard in awhile, he said he'd knock a qb down and help him up and say "I'll be right back"

39 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Brown gets the advantage cause he's gonna be a day 1 starter but Marlon has a chance to grind just like Grady 

Well I think Marlon will be a day one starter. He may be more of a force in the locker room. He can talk some smack and back it up! Yeah, him and Grady, what fun they will have.

Hope you guys are right. I also hope they actually use him inside instead of outside because I don't think a guy his weight is going to provide that pass rush outside.

I just feel like they are going to use him outside and it'll be a mistake.

42 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Brown gets the advantage cause he's gonna be a day 1 starter but Marlon has a chance to grind just like Grady 

Well I think Marlon will be a day one starter. He may be more of a force in the locker room. He can talk some smack and back it up! Yeah, him and Grady, what fun they will have.

Give credit to Auburn coaches. Love the effort of both Davidson and Brown. Didn’t know much about Davidson until I saw tape of Brown. He kept showing up. The more I watch of him the more I love this pick.