4 minutes ago, Sipifalcon said:

Whomever gets outplayed really. Not like we would be losing anything that special. This kid is ferocious out there on that field i do know that. Lots of heart. But my guess would be the kid from Washington (Miller) from last years class.

Miller’s good when not failing PED tests. Lol! Really though. It doesn’t matter to me. Don’t care.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1) Akeem Davis-Gaither, OLB - Appalachian St 2) Curtis Weaver, DE - Boise St 3) Bradley Anae, DE - Utah 4) Troy Dye, OLB - Oregon 5) Amik Robertson, CB - La. Tech 6) Albert Ok

Still a lot of talent on the board... I'd like to see us go after Curtis Weaver

Most people thought him and Weaver would both be long gone by now

2 of these dudes would be ok with me

DE Curtis Weaver, Kenny Willekes, Jason Stowbridge, Alton Robinson

LB Akeem David-Gaither, Troy Dye

S JR Reed

CB Amik Robertson, Bryce Hall

TE Hunter Bryant

WR Isaiah Hodgins, James Proche, Gandy-Golden, Tyler Johnson, KJ Hill, Donovan Peoples Jones

Would like Weaver to help bolster the pass rush, but he’ll go probably to cincy with the first pick.  

I like Kamal Martin a lot for LB.  Big, plays impressive coverage, very sound tackler.

Do we take a look at WR at some point?  I like Aaron Parker or Marquez Callaway.

Safety depth...I’m pretty much sold on Rodney Clemons out of SMU

Runningback?  Give me JJ Taylor as a home run/change of pace/scat back.  

3 hours ago, Knight of God said:

All of the good safeties are gone, so leave them where they are. I guess focus on the offense. A RB, TE, or WR. Maybe the defensive line. Another CB. I hear you can’t have too many. Maybe some fan service and take Fromm? Just no to a safety. I don’t feel like going through this crap another 5-10yrs.

Trade a ‘21 1st to NY for Adams!  I’d freaking love him in our secondary!  We wouldn’t draft anyone better at 32... ; )

6 hours ago, Knight of God said:

All of the good safeties are gone, so leave them where they are. I guess focus on the offense. A RB, TE, or WR. Maybe the defensive line. Another CB. I hear you can’t have too many. Maybe some fan service and take Fromm? Just no to a safety. I don’t feel like going through this crap another 5-10yrs.

Fromm is a wasted pick.  He doesn’t possess NFL talent.

7 hours ago, g-dawg said:

1) Akeem Davis-Gaither, OLB - Appalachian St

2) Curtis Weaver, DE - Boise St

3) Bradley Anae, DE - Utah

4) Troy Dye, OLB - Oregon

5) Amik Robertson, CB - La. Tech

6) Albert Okwuebunam, TE - Mizzou 

7) Netanye  Muti, OG - Fresno St

8) Tyler Biadasz, C/OG - Wisconsin 

9) Alton Robinson, DE - Syracuse

10) Bryce Hall, CB - Virginia

Davion Taylor?

8 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Robinson has game speed, but that 4.77 scares the crap out of me. Did well in a lesser league but will it translate?

I think he is the guy that went to the pro's early.  If that is the case, you have to wonder about the advice he is following.  It is very likely that he did not have much prep for workouts.  If that is the case, you can take at least 0.15 seconds off his 40 time.  

That said, the kid can play.  

23 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

Most people thought him and Weaver would both be long gone by now

On some mock draft he was the #1 or #1 center. I'd say we pick him up to play G in case noe of the other options work out. Next year Carpenter and Brown will be gone anyway and so is Mack.