• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1) Akeem Davis-Gaither, OLB - Appalachian St 2) Curtis Weaver, DE - Boise St 3) Bradley Anae, DE - Utah 4) Troy Dye, OLB - Oregon 5) Amik Robertson, CB - La. Tech 6) Albert Ok

Still a lot of talent on the board... I'd like to see us go after Curtis Weaver

Most people thought him and Weaver would both be long gone by now

1) Akeem Davis-Gaither, OLB - Appalachian St

2) Curtis Weaver, DE - Boise St

3) Bradley Anae, DE - Utah

4) Troy Dye, OLB - Oregon

5) Amik Robertson, CB - La. Tech

6) Albert Okwuebunam, TE - Mizzou 

7) Netanye  Muti, OG - Fresno St

8) Tyler Biadasz, C/OG - Wisconsin 

9) Alton Robinson, DE - Syracuse

10) Bryce Hall, CB - Virginia

9 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Meh I’ve taken my ball and gone home. Lol

The main position of need is LB to replace Campbell but could definitely also use talent at DT, Edge, S, and arguably TE & QB.  Guys I like include (in no particular order)...- 

• Bradlee Anea, Edge
  • Curtis Weaver, Edge
  • Shaquille Quarterman, LB - intriguing…good tackler
  • Michael Divinity, LB - character issues likely mean not even on our board but he probably the best guy talent wise to take over for Campbell.
  • Troy Dye, LB - like the instincts but lacking bulk
  • Jordan Fuller, S
  • Jason Stowbridge, DT
  • Leki Fotu, DT
  • Richard Lawrence, DT

All of the good safeties are gone, so leave them where they are. I guess focus on the offense. A RB, TE, or WR. Maybe the defensive line. Another CB. I hear you can’t have too many. Maybe some fan service and take Fromm? Just no to a safety. I don’t feel like going through this crap another 5-10yrs.

Really hoping Akeem Davis-Gaither or Troy Dye is still there for us at 119 to replace Campbell

For 143, keep an eye on WR James Proche from SMU ... we scouted him heavily, and he'd be an upgrade over Gage in the slot

Also think we could target Eno Benjamin or Anthony McFarland at RB. Dimitroff said in an interview after the 3rd round that we thought about drafting RB today.

Pass rushers, we'd probably have our eyes on Khalid Kareem or Kenny Willekes.  The dream EDGE would be to land Curtis Weaver at this point, but I can't see him lasting to 119.  

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

Bump Anae to number 2 and I'd be okay with it. Also add in  receiver James Proche. 

1 hour ago, Knight of God said:

Robinson has game speed, but that 4.77 scares the crap out of me. Did well in a lesser league but will it translate?

I've seen you mention this a few times. Where's Kenny Robinson's 4.77? I see something from high school/2017 but that's it. Is there a Pro Day I missed that he ran? Chase Young ran like, a 4.96 in high school. I watched Robinson some more and he's the only safety I really give a **** about left...means we probably won't take him lol

My top 10 remaining:

1) Amik Robertson

2) James Lynch

3) Bryce Hall

4) Akeem Davis Gaither

5) Tyler Johnson

6) Kenny Robinson

7) Justin Strnad

8) Khalid Kareem

9) Hunter Bryant

10) Troy Dye

Just now, Francis York Morgan said:

I've seen you mention this a few times. Where's Kenny Robinson's 4.77? I see something from high school/2017 but that's it. Is there a Pro Day I missed that he ran? Chase Young ran like, a 4.96 in high school. I watched Robinson some more and he's the only safety I really give a **** about left...means we probably won't take him lol

My top 10 remaining:

1) Amik Robertson

2) James Lynch

3) Bryce Hall

4) Akeem Davis Gaither

5) Tyler Johnson

6) Kenny Robinson

7) Justin Strnad

8) Khalid Kareem

9) Hunter Bryant

10) Netane Muti

I’d take JR Reed, but I’m way out of interest man. I mean I’m going to watch but there is so little at this point. No RBs except maybe Perine. I like him. Edge guys sure. I’m not a fan of WRs like that. We have a good mix. There are a few TEs. I mean without a safety, I don’t care. Lol!

As far as you bringing up HS. I’m glad you caught that. I think that may have been the case so thanks. The only other thing I have found is he was projected at about 4.5 and his scouting report nullifies my 4.77 statement. Good eyes man. 

5 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I’d take JR Reed, but I’m way out of interest man. I mean I’m going to watch but there is so little at this point. No RBs except maybe Perine. I like him. Edge guys sure. I’m not a fan of WRs like that. We have a good mix. There are a few TEs. I mean without a safety, I don’t care. Lol!

As far as you bringing up HS. I’m glad you caught that. I think that may have been the case so thanks. The only other thing I have found is he was projected at about 4.5 and his scouting report nullifies my 4.77 statement. Good eyes man. 

I was worried, that's deadass slow. Probably my top FS left if that's not the case. But he won't be a Falcon, we're square at safety...

:| 

I really let myself get excited around that 42nd pick too. Bah. Gotta get to bed.

6 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I was worried, that's deadass slow. Probably my top FS left if that's not the case. But he won't be a Falcon, we're square at safety...

:| 

I really let myself get excited around that 42nd pick too. Bah. Gotta get to bed.

I tread to warn you. Lol!!!

@ATLSlobberKnockers my bad bro. 4.77 was a high school thing. He has a story on why he left college early and was projected to run a 4.5 ish 40 and was sub 4.5 in college field days

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

Amik plz

3 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Who do you cut

Whomever gets outplayed really. Not like we would be losing anything that special. This kid is ferocious out there on that field i do know that. Lots of heart. But my guess would be the kid from Washington (Miller) from last years class.

Edited by Sipifalcon