Marlon Davidson: Road to the Pros

22 minutes ago, Fired Up said:

He's the slightly more controlled version of Takk lol

He is very self aware, which is great.

I hope that he can push Takk in ways that only another alpha can. I can see Takk just beating himself up over something small and Marlon grabbing him and getting his head back right. 
I love that he would go in on Brown at Auburn. I want that in our locker room. That's 90% percent of why I wanted Chaisson, for that dominant presence among men. Davidson is going to lead this unit. I love it.

23 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

He is very self aware, which is great.

I hope that he can push Takk in ways that only another alpha can. I can see Takk just beating himself up over something small and Marlon grabbing him and getting his head back right. 
I love that he would go in on Brown at Auburn. I want that in our locker room. That's 90% percent of why I wanted Chaisson, for that dominant presence among men. Davidson is going to lead this unit. I love it.

The first three picks have been FOOTBALL players. Guys who want it. Who work for it. Have that dog in them. Not blame others. Not just fast, athletic guys who don't put in the necessary physical and more importantly, mental work to succeed in the NFL. Quinn and TD have been assembling a lot of athletes and not enough football players. I was screaming all season last year that we just don't have enough football players.

Look at the evidence. Tru cut, they let Campbell and Vic walk. All three guys have had their passion and/or mental part questioned. 

5 minutes ago, The Don™ said:

The first three picks have been FOOTBALL players. Guys who want it. Who work for it. Have that dog in them. Not blame others. Not just fast, athletic guys who don't put in the necessary physical and more importantly, mental work to succeed in the NFL. Quinn and TD have been assembling a lot of athletes and not enough football players. I was screaming all season last year that we just don't have enough football players.

Im still diving in to Hennessy (not literally) but I feel you. There are certain traits we have been missing that I firmly believe were identified during our collapse. It started with penalties and focus, then communication. Finally  I think effort and heart were the things that allowed us to turn it around and finish 6-2. We are building on that with our selections.

2 hours ago, LightningDawg58 said:

Im still diving in to Hennessy (not literally) but I feel you. There are certain traits we have been missing that I firmly believe were identified during our collapse. It started with penalties and focus, then communication. Finally  I think effort and heart were the things that allowed us to turn it around and finish 6-2. We are building on that with our selections.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. That takes a lot of mental prep and willingness to own a mistake and learn from it. There just wasn't enough accountability the first half of the season. 

Once Morris got back in there coaching the SAME players minus Tru, things changed. I believe him, Whitt (underrated hire) and Ulbrich will continue to elevate this defense.