Fire TD Tonight, worst draft in 20 years!

iDash

12 hours ago, iDash said:

Not trading up for DT Kinlaw, or #1 OT Wirfs pissed me off the most-BTW

1. Ga Boy, but he is still toast, plus CB bust more than any position in draft every year!

BPA - #1 Ceedee Lamb, would sold millions in Jersey sells and score TDs for Us- plus about 6-7 defensive players better than Terrell.

2. OK, 300lbs might make a decent DT in time. Also, Many monsters left here- plus, CBs avail in 2nd with the same talent as Terrell. 

3. Center, WTF, we have the best Center in the NFL. 

Look up Dallas Draft that's what we could've had!

Millions going into JJ pocket!

TD just sucks man, every year he gets worst, Pioloi should've taken over at GM.

--=

I'm out,

enjoy these miserable,

losing to the Saints every year,

worthless Falcons as long as TD is GM.

I was going to do a point-by-point analysis, but it is all incorrect. 

I will give you something to think about.  Whining on a public message forum is signaling that your life is out of control.  This is just the path of the vent.  You get no respect at work.  You get abused at home.  Your neighbors are intolerant of you.  Your parents still criticize you.  Sound like your life?  Change it.  Pray.  Add discipline and honor to your life.  Become decisive.  You can do it.  Things will change.

12 hours ago, iDash said:

Not trading up for DT Kinlaw, or #1 OT Wirfs pissed me off the most-BTW

1. Ga Boy, but he is still toast, plus CB bust more than any position in draft every year!

BPA - #1 Ceedee Lamb, would sold millions in Jersey sells and score TDs for Us- plus about 6-7 defensive players better than Terrell.

2. OK, 300lbs might make a decent DT in time. Also, Many monsters left here- plus, CBs avail in 2nd with the same talent as Terrell. 

3. Center, WTF, we have the best Center in the NFL. 

Look up Dallas Draft that's what we could've had!

Millions going into JJ pocket!

TD just sucks man, every year he gets worst, Pioloi should've taken over at GM.

--=

I'm out,

enjoy these miserable,

losing to the Saints every year,

worthless Falcons as long as TD is GM.

Go flush your face in the toilet, take 7 laps, come back and think about the stuff you posted. Man TD is the reason why we will be back in the playoffs this year. This has been a great draft. Like I said on another post. I wish I could take half of you fans (i think half of you idiots are fake fans) and just thanos u guys. Quit makin threads that don’t need to be made partner....as you can tell no one on here likes this dumb crap. Don’t like the team and the moves.....go find a team that you.

13 hours ago, Knight of God said:

I absolutely hate this FO. There are issues on this roster that haven’t been addressed and I hope we don’t try tomorrow, but these are good safe players. You can’t complain about these guys.

Appreciate that you can have strong opinions but maintain perspective.  A lot of people don't seem to be able to manage that balance.