Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iDash

Fire TD Tonight, worst draft in 20 years!

49 minutes ago, iDash said:

TD is going to go this year,

make it tonight!

We can still get a player, or two that can make you money on Sunday without him.

Mr. Blank,

in the last two days,

TD has cost your personally Millions of Dollars in revenue. 

The longer you keep him here,

you are going to pay more!

I dont feel as bad as EDP445 in Philly, but this draft just sucks!

Boo ******* Hoo! **** you whine right up there with the best of them!

28 minutes ago, iDash said:

Not trading up for DT Kinlaw, or #1 OT Wirfs pissed me off the most-BTW

1. Ga Boy, but he is still toast, plus CB bust more than any position in draft every year!

BPA - #1 Ceedee Lamb, would sold millions in Jersey sells and score TDs for Us- plus about 6-7 defensive players better than Terrell.

2. OK, 300lbs might make a decent DT in time. Also, Many monsters left here- plus, CBs avail in 2nd with the same talent as Terrell. 

3. Center, WTF, we have the best Center in the NFL. 

Look up Dallas Draft that's what we could've had!

Millions going into JJ pocket!

TD just sucks man, every year he gets worst, Pioloi should've taken over at GM.

--=

I'm out,

enjoy these miserable,

losing to the Saints every year,

worthless Falcons as long as TD is GM.

Do you know for sure that they did not try to trade up for Kinlaw?

I hear ya with the frustration...I was frustrated with the DB pick in round 1 in are part because we haven't invested in our defensive line and we NEED that!!!  But I have to admit, seems like TD was right.  We got a really good CB and then 3 more DB's went in round 1 while no (zero) other DL players went in the remainder of round 1.  Outside of Kinlaw who I would have taken at 16 my preferred pick was Gross-Matos.  YGM went at 38 so turns out I would have arguably overdrafted him.  

And while I believe YGM would have been the pick if he slipped to 47, Marlon Davidson is a good pick and I believe he'll be a disruptive DL player for us.  iOL/C was on everyone's list of needs and Hennessy seemed all along like a perfect fit for our scheme while bringing added value of being able to play both G and C.

Frankly I'm most thankful that TD was patient and didn't sacrifice picks to trade up.  So far we have drafted 3 really good football players at positions of need IMO.  

I’m not too happy with who we drafted either but we gotta see how it all pans out.  I really hope AJ balls out for us and becomes that shut down corner we’ve needed.  I also hope Davidson can really help set the tone along with Gracy for our DL.  

6 hours ago, D.B.N. said:

Only solid pick was Davidson. We will flop again this season just watch 

If we flop, you'll be like "I told you so! I knew it!"

If we succeed, no one will remember what you wrote.

Man, what's up with some of our fans?! I mean, how about some optimism? The draft was everything but bad so far, yet some people are pretending it is the worst ever!! EVER!!! E-V-E-R-!-! EeEeVvEeEeRr!!!! Oh and with the worst jerseys EVVVAAAARRRRR, worst in the league, just worst. ever. 

ever!

7 hours ago, iDash said:

make it tonight!

We can still get a player, or two that can make you money on Sunday without him.

Mr. Blank,

in the last two days,

TD has cost your personally Millions of Dollars in revenue. 

Our draft was awesome what are you talking about. Literally took the perfect 3 players for our schemes. I'm sure you spent more time writing that girly poem than studying film. 

9 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

It's killing me, because there are so many good things that have been done this off-season. But they don't view safety as a need. It's ******* mind numbing how they can just ignore these JAGs we have like it's not a big deal.

But yeah - some great players this draft. There's that.

Run on safety happened before our 2nd round pick, I wouldn’t doubt it if we would have gone that direction but I’m glad we didn’t reach.

9 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

It's killing me, because there are so many good things that have been done this off-season. But they don't view safety as a need. It's ******* mind numbing how they can just ignore these JAGs we have like it's not a big deal.

But yeah - some great players this draft. There's that.

This. The clear hate for S is ******* mind numbing. 

9 hours ago, iDash said:

1. Ga Boy, but he is still toast, plus CB bust more than any position in draft every year!

BPA - #1 Ceedee Lamb, would sold millions in Jersey sells and score TDs for Us- plus about 6-7 defensive players better than Terrell.

2. OK, 300lbs might make a decent DT in time. Also, Many monsters left here- plus, CBs avail in 2nd with the same talent as Terrell. 

--=

I'm out,

enjoy these miserable,

Bye, Dont let the door hit ya on the way out. Dont come back when we are rolling in W's. 

8 hours ago, FAN_O_THE_ATL said:

I hear ya with the frustration...I was frustrated with the DB pick in round 1 in are part because we haven't invested in our defensive line and we NEED that!!!  But I have to admit, seems like TD was right.  We got a really good CB and then 3 more DB's went in round 1 while no (zero) other DL players went in the remainder of round 1.  Outside of Kinlaw who I would have taken at 16 my preferred pick was Gross-Matos.  YGM went at 38 so turns out I would have arguably overdrafted him.  

And while I believe YGM would have been the pick if he slipped to 47, Marlon Davidson is a good pick and I believe he'll be a disruptive DL player for us.  iOL/C was on everyone's list of needs and Hennessy seemed all along like a perfect fit for our scheme while bringing added value of being able to play both G and C.

Frankly I'm most thankful that TD was patient and didn't sacrifice picks to trade up.  So far we have drafted 3 really good football players at positions of need IMO.  

Two first round picks in the previous five drafts, paid Grady, brought in multiple free agents over the years in Poe, Clayborn, Reed, Crawford, Bailey, Davison, this year Fowler gets a big pay day in the off-season and they aren’t investing in the dline?  

Meanwhile no CBs in first round in the last five draft, haven’t brought in any help for our cornerbacks in free agency, Alford and Brian Poole walk last year and we cut our best one in Tru this offseason.  I’d say we invested right where we needed to in a CB.

Being an Atlanta Falcons fan is so hard because we have so many downers. Maybe the team can't win because our negative energy is killing their souls. Anyway, Mack is getting older and Hennessey will replace him, if not just take over LG. As far as the D-line Quinn rotates them all the time so it doesn't matter if he's a "starter". I like the direction of the draft so far. No stupid trade ups. They're sticking to their board and they get paid a lot more than I pay them for the privilege to watch them so just stop complaining and find some positivity in your life. I guarantee day 3 will piss you off too and the team still won't care.

3 hours ago, F4LC0N1D4E said:

If we flop, you'll be like "I told you so! I knew it!"

If we succeed, no one will remember what you wrote.

Man, what's up with some of our fans?! I mean, how about some optimism? The draft was everything but bad so far, yet some people are pretending it is the worst ever!! EVER!!! E-V-E-R-!-! EeEeVvEeEeRr!!!! Oh and with the worst jerseys EVVVAAAARRRRR, worst in the league, just worst. ever. 

ever!

I’ll publicly eat crow like I’ve done multiple times. Davison only pick I like. Terrell has grown on me a bit since he was next best corner but still a reach imo 

10 hours ago, iDash said:

--=

I'm out,

enjoy these miserable,

So long :sadwave:

12 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

I’ll publicly eat crow like I’ve done multiple times. Davison only pick I like. Terrell has grown on me a bit since he was next best corner but still a reach imo 

Rather than throw tantrums, vilify yourself on the board, ‘eat crow’, and repeat... why don’t you actually start approaching things with a more patient attitude? Why not take a wait and see approach?

No one cares to read all the crying you’ve been doing since the Terrell pick and we for **** sure aren’t going to care about your ‘crow eating’ when he starts picking off Brady and Brees on the way to a Probowl.

If you’d chill out and stop being such a pest you wouldn’t have anything to apologize for.

[Side Notes: It’s Davidson, not Davison. If you’re going to like him you should at least learn his name, especially because there’s also a Davison at the position. And a player that wouldn’t have made it to pick 20 being taken at pick 16 is not a reach.]

11 hours ago, iDash said:

make it tonight!

Mr. Blank,

in the last two days,

TD has cost you personally Millions of Dollars in revenue. 

What astounds me is that Philly has a QB in Wentz who is 27. In the prime of his career. Whose arrow is pointing up. And is, when healthy, a legitimate mvp candidate. 

In spite of that, they draft Hurts. 

This team, run by a bunch of numbnuts, drafts marginal players, who if everything goes right, might contribute. One glaring potential problem might be with an aging QB who is 35... Whose arrow is pointing down... Whose best years are behind him... And is in the final years of his career. Despite this, these bunch of yahoos don't even think of drafting Hurts. Not even a thought. 

But Philly who has an MVP caliber QB in his prime draft Hurts. Makes you wonder... 

1 minute ago, joeyg2033 said:

What astounds me is that Philly has a QB in Wentz who is 27. In the prime of his career. Whose arrow is pointing up. And is, when healthy, a legitimate mvp candidate. 

In spite of that, they draft Hurts. 

This team, run by a bunch of numbnuts, drafts marginal players, who if everything goes right, might contribute. One glaring potential problem might be with an aging QB who is 35... Whose arrow is pointing down... Whose best years are behind him... And is in the final years of his career. Despite this, these bunch of yahoos don't even think of drafting Hurts. Not even a thought. 

But Philly who has an MVP caliber QB in his prime draft Hurts. Makes you wonder... 

Bro, you're a bit obsessed aren't ya? I don't know that I have ever seen you post about anything else.

We will see how this all pans out whether y'alllike it or not.  I like the Davidson pick.  AJ I will have to see in an actual game or two for an honest decision.  Hennesy did not thrill me watching the tapes.

But with all that in mind.  Norleans and Tamps did not do bad in their draft either and tampa did make off season moves.

If TD and Quinn thought last season was tough this season might be excruciatingly tough.  Might be no coming back from a 1-7 start.  They better actually start playing to win in preseason cause like last season there are no do overs when your still trying to figure out how to win after you leave the gate.

I do not think we addressed our dire need for a defense that can last a whole game against a superbowl class team.

The NFC south used to be our saving grace with tampa and carolina being so wishy washy and NO seemed to be in decline.  But we might not have that luxury anymore.  We are going to be fighting in the trenches all season.

I do not know or have the confidence that Quinn has what it takes...