Fire TD Tonight, worst draft in 20 years!

16 minutes ago, iDash said:

TD is going to go this year,

make it tonight!

We can still get a player, or two that can make you money on Sunday without him.

Mr. Blank,

in the last two days,

TD has cost your personally Millions of Dollars in revenue. 

The longer you keep him here,

you are going to pay more!

I dont feel as bad as EDP445 in Philly, but this draft just sucks!

This is my first post. And it’s roasting you. Delete your account. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he's doing a good job

These are not bad players at all. Hate the picks, not the players. Good picks, TD will be here another 5-10 years on this draft alone. VERY safe picks.

How do we block people on this site?

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, iDash said:

TD is going to go this year,

make it tonight!

We can still get a player, or two that can make you money on Sunday without him.

Mr. Blank,

in the last two days,

TD has cost your personally Millions of Dollars in revenue. 

The longer you keep him here,

you are going to pay more!

I dont feel as bad as EDP445 in Philly, but this draft just sucks!

Why?

5 minutes ago, iDash said:

The Falcons are the ones in a hole that they are never going to get out of until this TD BUM is gone!

I actually got a serious question for you if your favorite GM in the NFL not sure who it is but just say it's your favorite guy.   Picked these same exact picks we did for the Falcons would you hate the picks as well and want him gone too or is it more of a if TD picks them they are going to be bad and you just want him out of here.

25 minutes ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

Can you at least elaborate OP????????

Nothing worse than people who cry and don't explain......

Not trading up for DT Kinlaw, or #1 OT Wirfs pissed me off the most-BTW

1. Ga Boy, but he is still toast, plus CB bust more than any position in draft every year!

BPA - #1 Ceedee Lamb, would sold millions in Jersey sells and score TDs for Us- plus about 6-7 defensive players better than Terrell.

2. OK, 300lbs might make a decent DT in time. Also, Many monsters left here- plus, CBs avail in 2nd with the same talent as Terrell. 

3. Center, WTF, we have the best Center in the NFL. 

Look up Dallas Draft that's what we could've had!

Millions going into JJ pocket!

TD just sucks man, every year he gets worst, Pioloi should've taken over at GM.

--=

I'm out,

enjoy these miserable,

losing to the Saints every year,

worthless Falcons as long as TD is GM.

1 minute ago, iDash said:

1. Ga Boy, but he is still toast, plus CB bust more than any position in draft every year!

BPA - #1 Ceedee Lamb, would sold millions in Jersey sells and score TDs for Us- plus about 6-7 players better than Terrell.

2. OK, 300lbs might make a decent DT in time. Also, Many CBs avail in 2nd with the same talent as Terrell

Look up Dallas Draft thats what we could've had!

Go root for the cowboys 

4 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Only solid pick was Davidson. We will flop again this season just watch 

That depends on who you ask actually as the only pick we sorta got a little beef on was the Terrell pick and even it was 50/50 by most fans.  If you are actually on other mock draft sites and message boards from other teams fans we got alot of love and praise for the DAvison and Hennesey pick.  Alot of fans wanted those guys on their team and were made we took them.    But the same can be said about me and Okawara as i would have HATED that pick if we did it but tons of people would have loved it in round 2 or 3.

BPA - #1 Ceedee Lamb, would sold millions in Jersey sells and score TDs for Us- plus about 6-7 players better than Terrell.

2. OK, 300lbs might make a decent DT in time. Also, Many CBs avail in 2nd with the same talent as Terrell

I hate to admit it because I hate the Cowboys but they are having a good draft.

2. OK, 300lbs might make a decent DT in time. Also, Many monsters left here- plus, CBs avail in 2nd with the same talent as Terrell. 

I like me some Mack but that man is not the best in football anymore and had him a rough season last year by his standards and has been getting injured alot.    If he gets injured again like he has the last 2 years who are we going to put in to replace him since Schwietzer is gone now?

1. I didn't like the Terrell pick either, but toast? Based on one game against the best WR currently in college football? 

2. This guy is a day 1 starter. If you haven't watched his tape, watch it. Every Alabama and UGA fan said this guy was a 'nightmare'. 

3. He's coming in to play LG, and will move to C when Mack retires. There's a thing called looking ahead. 

5 minutes ago, iDash said:

BPA - #1 Ceedee Lamb, would sold millions in Jersey sells and score TDs for Us- plus about 6-7 defensive players better than Terrell.

Look up Dallas Draft that's what we could've had!

TD just sucks man, every year he gets worst, Pioloi should've taken over at GM.

You do realise Dallas have different needs than us right.

Pioli is unemployed and got fired as the KC GM.

So why would he take over from the GM we have now what would that solve.