What does Marlon Davidson bring to the table for the Falcons?

2 minutes ago, The Rock said:

I seen him hanging out with Duke Riley, Akeem Dent, and Lamar Holmes. The legion of Falcons 3rd round bust. 

The difference between those guys and Senat is that Senat produced good results every single time he saw the field... yet could never see the field. Lamar, Dent, and Riley never produced and yet continued to see the field. Mind boggling. 

23 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

The difference between those guys and Senat is that Senat produced good results every single time he saw the field... yet could never see the field. Lamar, Dent, and Riley never produced and yet continued to see the field. Mind boggling. 

Senat prouduced what exactly?  Over flowing the toilet before game time?

He has tremendous power and  upper body strength, big strong hands and has phenomenal hand violence to keep OLs hands off him. 

He reminds me a lot of Rod Coleman. Rod excelled at knifing into the backfield disrupting plays.  We needed an interior penetrator  to line up next to Grady now that Brady is in our division. Interior pressure is Brady's Achilles heel. 

1 hour ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I don't know a whole lot about Marlon Davidson. What do you think he brings to the table for our Atlanta Falcons? Do you think he will be a good fit for Raheem Morris?

• Meanness. Loves football because "I get to hit people as hard as I want without going to jail."
  • Versatility. Can play DE or DT.
  • Great hand usage.
  • Nimble footwork.
  • Got 7.5 sacks in the SEC as a DE at 304 pounds.

I absolutely LOVE this pick.

I mean it's a 300 pound guy who was able to play defensive end in the SEC and still manage to get 7.5 sacks. Like, that breaks my brain a little bit. He's not fast, but he's a great athlete. He moves extremely well and is violent. That violence is my favorite aspect of his play from the highlights I've seen. Again this is highlights only, but some of the movement this guy has, he looks like he's 265 not 305

36 minutes ago, Roanoke Falcon said:
  • Meanness. Loves football because "I get to hit people as hard as I want without going to jail."
  • Versatility. Can play DE or DT.
  • Great hand usage.
  • Nimble footwork.
  • Got 7.5 sacks in the SEC as a DE at 304 pounds.

I absolutely LOVE this pick.

Exactly what we need!

31 minutes ago, Fired Up said:

I mean it's a 300 pound guy who was able to play defensive end in the SEC and still manage to get 7.5 sacks. Like, that breaks my brain a little bit. He's not fast, but he's a great athlete. He moves extremely well and is violent. That violence is my favorite aspect of his play from the highlights I've seen. Again this is highlights only, but some of the movement this guy has, he looks like he's 265 not 305

He played at 275