Jump to content

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, AtlantaFalconPokerPro said:

Jesus Christ shouldn't have been able to come back from 28-3. Make all the excuses you like... The falcons are the biggest chokers in the history of sports. The cool part, they were part of one of the biggest super bowl blowouts and then followed that up with chocking a monster lead. 

Oh, and I'm not alone. Look at the stands. The fancy new stadium tax payers built AB has been empty ever since we choked away the sb. 

The draft shouldn't be giving you any hope either. TD doesn't have a great track record. We wasted Roddys career. Now were in the process of doing the same to Julio and Matt. Hopefully they can go somewhere before their playing career is up and win a SB. They deserve better. 

I deserve better than to be subjected to your childish drivel. Go find another team...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like the pick

I love this pick. I been screaming for him all day. I’m happy. But he will still have to prove it. Don’t know why people get upset at the draft lol. Can’t control the outcome and nobody knows if any p

don’t know if posted but yeah I like this guy 

3 hours ago, AtlantaFalconPokerPro said:

Jesus Christ shouldn't have been able to come back from 28-3. Make all the excuses you like... The falcons are the biggest chokers in the history of sports. The cool part, they were part of one of the biggest super bowl blowouts and then followed that up with chocking a monster lead. 

Oh, and I'm not alone. Look at the stands. The fancy new stadium tax payers built AB has been empty ever since we choked away the sb. 

The draft shouldn't be giving you any hope either. TD doesn't have a great track record. We wasted Roddys career. Now were in the process of doing the same to Julio and Matt. Hopefully they can go somewhere before their playing career is up and win a SB. They deserve better. 

Ok why are you even here then? Take your spectator sports related trauma somewhere else. I'm trying to enjoy myself over here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ATLskinjob said:

Ok why are you even here then? Take your spectator sports related trauma somewhere else. I'm trying to enjoy myself over here.

Everyone enjoys watching a good car wreck. The falcons are just that. 

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see them do well, but we all know deep down that they are destined to always be a bottom tier football team. They aren't respected. Our coach is a cheerleader. Our drafts are laughable. 

It would be illogical to put any faith on this franchise doing anything meaningful. The falcons deserve every bit of ridicule they get. Blowing a 28-3 lead in the super bowl is inexcusable.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, AtlantaFalconPokerPro said:

We choked a 28-3 super bowl. Would you expect anything different from a team capable of that? Everyone, from AB down to the flowery branch janitor should've been fired after that debacle. 

I've gotten married and had two daughters since then... Neither have known their dad to be a falcons fan - which would've been unimaginable prior to the biggest choke job in the history of sports. My most recent daughter came home from the hospital in a UGA outfit. 

I'm still shocked that we have fans willing to invest hope. The falcons are a joke. 

We dont want you as a Falcons fan. LEAVE dont let the door to hit you on the way out.

Edited by KHAOS
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AtlantaFalconPokerPro said:

Blowing a 28-3 lead in the super bowl is inexcusable.

True.

That was also what? 2? 3? seasons ago?

The players are different. Most of the coaches are different.

Get over it. It was a bad loss. We all get that. But TURN THE FRIKKIN' PAGE, Buttercup. Grow up, pretend to be a man for once, you knock-kneed ninny. Grow a set, and move the flying friggity frak on.

Still banging on the team for a years-removed loss is TRULY inexcusable.

Link to post
Share on other sites

this guy is already a falcon fan favorite....amazing! I just hope he works out. Hate to put so much pressure on a young guy but if he’s a beast out the gates ...him, Jarrett, Fowler, Takk could not only be the best D line in the nfc south but also in the whole league.

 Even if he’s just solid and consistent the D line should be  a strong unit 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

True.

That was also what? 2? 3? seasons ago?

The players are different. Most of the coaches are different.

Get over it. It was a bad loss. We all get that. But TURN THE FRIKKIN' PAGE, Buttercup. Grow up, pretend to be a man for once, you knock-kneed ninny. Grow a set, and move the flying friggity frak on.

Still banging on the team for a years-removed loss is TRULY inexcusable.

Again, the falcons have done absolutely nothing to warrant a single fan having an ounce of faith in this franchise. I don't like to play pretend. The equivalent to what you're doing, would be no different than you throwing on a wig, calling yourself Shirley, and then expect the get pregnant. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2020 at 9:16 PM, Drvillain said:

I hope chuck smith can get his hands on him. I see him rely on the rip move a tad too much

Bro they've been saying he pass rushes with a plan. I'm sure chuck can help but he has more than what you are observing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, JT said:

this guy is already a falcon fan favorite....amazing! I just hope he works out. Hate to put so much pressure on a young guy but if he’s a beast out the gates ...him, Jarrett, Fowler, Takk could not only be the best D line in the nfc south but also in the whole league.

 Even if he’s just solid and consistent the D line should be  a strong unit 

Bro don't get too zealous over there. I'm as excited about this kid as anyone, but we're no where near Washington and San Fran or even Cleveland for that matter. I'll be happy with a DL not in the bottom half of the league and even happier in the top 10. We don't have the players to be top 5, yet but I'm hoping this kid helps.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fired Up said:

Bro don't get too zealous over there. I'm as excited about this kid as anyone, but we're no where near Washington and San Fran or even Cleveland for that matter. I'll be happy with a DL not in the bottom half of the league and even happier in the top 10. We don't have the players to be top 5, yet but I'm hoping this kid helps.

Just excited! 

if it doesn’t work out, it just doesn’t work out ...as bad as we have been defensively we can only go up from here though. If we end up being bad as usual we’ll be the same as the past seasons defensively since Ryan was drafted.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JT said:

Just excited! 

if it doesn’t work out, it just doesn’t work out ...as bad as we have been defensively we can only go up from here though. If we end up being bad as usual we’ll be the same as the past seasons defensively since Ryan was drafted.

I'm excited too, just don't wanna see people get too hype only to be let down. I wanna party all season long as these guys set a new expectation for defense in ATL

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2020 at 8:20 PM, g-dawg said:

I like the pick

I like Hurst with our 2nd pick trade, but Davidson is far and away my favorite pick of the draft. With him and Fowler, along with Jarrett and who we already have, this DL is suddenly something QB's are going to have to fear.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PokerSteve said:

I like Hurst with our 2nd pick trade, but Davidson is far and away my favorite pick of the draft. With him and Fowler, along with Jarrett and who we already have, this DL is suddenly something QB's are going to have to fear.

I agree Steve, I've come to be absolutely stoked about the game Davidson brings here, and he's ready to produce immediately. I like everything about him, his attitude, his drive, his competitive spirit, that dog in him, to go along with his physical gifts and versatility. 

With Brady coming to our division, I desperately wanted an interior pass rusher to line up next to Grady.  Its huge

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AtlantaFalconPokerPro said:

Again, the falcons have done absolutely nothing to warrant a single fan having an ounce of faith in this franchise. I don't like to play pretend. The equivalent to what you're doing, would be no different than you throwing on a wig, calling yourself Shirley, and then expect the get pregnant. 

Stray Dawg likin every post you make and he's the only one...no, not sus at all. This is some pathetic ish

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...