• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like the pick

I love this pick. I been screaming for him all day. I’m happy. But he will still have to prove it. Don’t know why people get upset at the draft lol. Can’t control the outcome and nobody knows if any p

don’t know if posted but yeah I like this guy 

Love this pick!  3 tech with DE level pass rush moves and first step. Was killing dudes with his reps at 3 tech in the senior bowl.  Almost sub 5 speed at DT. He's def sub 5 at his Auburn play weight. Will be stout vs the run and outstanding pass rush upside from the interior. I'm looking at this draft as Davidson as our first and AJ as our second. Feel better about it this way lol. 

We choked a 28-3 super bowl. Would you expect anything different from a team capable of that? Everyone, from AB down to the flowery branch janitor should've been fired after that debacle. 

I've gotten married and had two daughters since then... Neither have known their dad to be a falcons fan - which would've been unimaginable prior to the biggest choke job in the history of sports. My most recent daughter came home from the hospital in a UGA outfit. 

I'm still shocked that we have fans willing to invest hope. The falcons are a joke. 

51 minutes ago, AtlantaFalconPokerPro said:

We choked a 28-3 super bowl. Would you expect anything different from a team capable of that? Everyone, from AB down to the flowery branch janitor should've been fired after that debacle. 

I've gotten married and had two daughters since then... Neither have known their dad to be a falcons fan - which would've been unimaginable prior to the biggest choke job in the history of sports. My most recent daughter came home from the hospital in a UGA outfit. 

I'm still shocked that we have fans willing to invest hope. The falcons are a joke. 

Glad you have an awesome family. Let us bleed our red and black and STFU brother. You don't need to be on the boards if this is the energy you're bringing. 

4 hours ago, Mr.11 said:

This guy was doing all that edge rushing at 303 lbs?! Wow! Looks like he uses his hands well--probably what got DQ's attention.

My goodness. That boy is a straight up bully. He looks about as strong as they come. Love that nastiness he's got.

3 hours ago, AtlantaFalconPokerPro said:

And yet, here you are, making sure everyone knows how you feel despite not a single person caring. Gtfo if you don’t want to support the team, we don’t need you. 

4 hours ago, Des-pool said:

And yet, here you are, making sure everyone knows how you feel despite not a single person caring. Gtfo if you don’t want to support the team, we don’t need you. 

Well said. If someone is that down on the team, they are no longer a fan and should find a other team to support. Even better just get away from Football entirely, get an emotional support dog and a box of Kleenex. Competitive knitting might be more his speed.

8 hours ago, AtlantaFalconPokerPro said:

What a whiny little loser you are.

The team lost a frikking game to a better-coached team with the greatest quarterback in the history of the game. They wanted it more, fought harder in the clutch, and never stopped fighting and clawing. You say you have two daughters that don't know you're a Falcons fan? Shame on you. You can use that game as a teaching tool for your kids: never quit, never stop believing in yourself, and anything is possible.

Instead you come on here, simpering like the whiny little weak-*** butthurt crybaby that you are.

3 hours ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

The team lost a frikking game to a better-coached team with the greatest quarterback in the history of the game. They wanted it more, fought harder in the clutch, and never stopped fighting and clawing. You say you have two daughters that don't know you're a Falcons fan? Shame on you. You can use that game as a teaching tool for your kids: never quit, never stop believing in yourself, and anything is possible.

Instead you come on here, simpering like the whiny little weak-*** butthurt crybaby that you are.

The insults are unnecessary though. Chill.

6 hours ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

Jesus Christ shouldn't have been able to come back from 28-3. Make all the excuses you like... The falcons are the biggest chokers in the history of sports. The cool part, they were part of one of the biggest super bowl blowouts and then followed that up with chocking a monster lead. 

Oh, and I'm not alone. Look at the stands. The fancy new stadium tax payers built AB has been empty ever since we choked away the sb. 

The draft shouldn't be giving you any hope either. TD doesn't have a great track record. We wasted Roddys career. Now were in the process of doing the same to Julio and Matt. Hopefully they can go somewhere before their playing career is up and win a SB. They deserve better.