• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like the pick

I love this pick. I been screaming for him all day. I’m happy. But he will still have to prove it. Don’t know why people get upset at the draft lol. Can’t control the outcome and nobody knows if any p

don’t know if posted but yeah I like this guy 

3 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

This fan base and message board is so stupid. Folks cry and cry and cry that the Falcons are too soft and too small defensively so we draft a massive mean nasty dog and everyone hates the pick. Go figure.

As much as I love the pick, I just hope we dont make the same mistake with him yall did. 

If we just plant him next to Grady as a 3T, I think we finally get that interior passrush we've been chasing. If yall just played him inside, I think he's top 20 pick.

Edited by Snafu
1 minute ago, spanish_falcon said:

I preferred Epenesa, but he should be alright.

Why? Epenesa has no pass rush moves and isnt strong at all. They said this dude has multiple pass rush moves and can play inside and out. Plus Davidson played in the SEC. The fact that he has a plan rushing and has tools in the toolbox is amazing.

2 minutes ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

May I ask why?

I think he's a safer pick, much more production in college and better technique. I know he didn't performed well at the combine but he was dominant at college.

With Davidson I am afraid he benefited from playing with Derrick Brown

2 minutes ago, red falcon said:

Why? Epenesa has no pass rush moves and isnt strong at all. They said this dude has multiple pass rush moves and can play inside and out. Plus Davidson played in the SEC. The fact that he has a plan rushing and has tools in the toolbox is amazing.

I read that he basically played DE this season 90% of the snaps, lets see if he does well inside

6 minutes ago, spanish_falcon said:

I think he's a safer pick, much more production in college and better technique. I know he didn't performed well at the combine but he was dominant at college.

With Davidson I am afraid he benefited from playing with Derrick Brown

Derrick Brown benefited from playing with Davidson too though...

40 minutes ago, pearljamnash13 said:

I like the pick because he's big and versatile. He played in the SEC so he was up against the best of the best most of the time. I still hope we can trade up somehow and get Uche for the edge. If we can field Fowler, Davidson, Jarrett and Takk with Uche as a situational guy wow.

100% in on Uche. 

1 minute ago, ATLFalcon36 said:

Honestly kinda get an Aaron Donald Seymour vibe from him

His ability to play outside as a DE with his size and strength, then slide inside to DT reminds me more of Reggie White.

No, not saying he will be as good as The Minister Of Defense, just comparing their ability to play both inside and outside.