Belichick drafts Georgia players...

Swift and Fromm still on the board.   Belichick waiting in the weeds with 13 picks.  Wouldn't shock me one bit if he drafted both to pair with Sony Michel.  He STAY drafting Georgia players.  Georgia players are well coached and play semi pro ball in the SEC so Patriot coaches have just about finished products to work with...

Best Belichick Smile GIFs | Gfycat

Edited by Spts1
12 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Swift and Fromm still on the board.   Belichick waiting in the weeds with 13 picks.  Wouldn't shock me one bit if he drafted both to pair with Sony Michel.  He STAY drafting Georgia players.  Georgia players are well coached and play semi pro ball in the SEC so Patriot coaches have just about finished products to work with...

Belichek doesn’t know anything. Idk why he is held like some kind of coaching and player guru, when he lost Gronk and Brady, when we have Quinn who knows everything about fast and physical and how to get the most out of his players. Quinn make way better shirts as well. Quinn > Belicheat on his best day

15 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Since 2007, 496 players from the SEC have been selected in the NFL draft. Over the past decade, Atlanta has taken 18 players from the conference, which is slightly above the expected 15.5 average during that time.

The Falcons have taken the most SEC players among NFC South teams, and the Panthers are second on that list with 12 selections in the past 10 years.

Just now, Hibachi said:

Since 2007, 496 players from the SEC have been selected in the NFL draft. Over the past decade, Atlanta has taken 18 players from the conference, which is slightly above the expected 15.5 average during that time.

The Falcons have taken the most SEC players among NFC South teams, and the Panthers are second on that list with 12 selections in the past 10 years.

And the rest came from Clemson

16 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Love the “stay” in all caps lol

9 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I don't have anyone on ignore but this assclown is making a strong case.

6 minutes ago, AJisA-OK said:

Belichek doesn’t know anything. Idk why he is held like some kind of coaching and player guru, when he lost Gronk and Brady, when we have Quinn who knows everything about fast and physical and how to get the most out of his players. Quinn make way better shirts as well. Quinn > Belicheat on his best day

But not this one?

1 hour ago, Spts1 said:

Georgia players are BUSTS