Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I talked to my nephew(Deandre Nuk Hopkins) about this kid..His exact words were, "AJ is a Baller Unc".Dont let the Nat Championship game fool you(I had previously told him thats the only Clemson game I watched last season).He just needs to work on his consistency".....Of course he has some Clemson bias(lol), but he always tells me the truth about what he thinks about certain players regardless......I thought Id share this because it made me feel ALOT better  about him......Welcome Home AJ......Go Falcons!   Nuk!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, zekeyboy1 said:

I talked to my nephew(Deandre Nuk Hopkins) about this kid..His exact words were, "AJ is a Baller Unc".Dont let the Nat Championship game fool you(I had previously told him thats the only Clemson game I watched last season).He just needs to work on his consistency".....Of course he has some Clemson bias(lol), but he always tells me the truth about what he thinks about certain players regardless......I thought Id share this because it made me feel ALOT better  about him......Welcome Home AJ......Go Falcons!   Nuk!!!!!!!

Wonder if he grew up a Falcon s fan?

5 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Yeah I’m cousins with Julio and he said he can’t wait to break AJ in in practice. Yeah that’s what my cousin Julio Jones said. Yeah 

Just now, Osiruz said:

My nephew Justin James Watt is warming up to him but he is not completely sold on him. 

My long lost cousin Darren McFadden thinks AJ Terell is the next Richard Sherman 

Posted (edited)

either way we have number 77 Julio Jones to carry the team on offense is the defense ends up sucking

I know it is 11 just making fun of the font on the jersey

Edited by Brehus

25 minutes ago, zekeyboy1 said:

Thanks for the insider info!  

21 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Yeah I’m cousins with Julio and he said he can’t wait to break AJ in in practice. Yeah that’s what my cousin Julio Jones said. Yeah 

Except he's going to see guys like that every week.