It's Very Possible That....

slider

This whole draft is a gimme. There may be another draft before they play football again. Think about the logistics of this whole thing. What do they do when players or even locker room attendants for that matter start catching the WuFlu? You know it's gonna happen. You think they'll just play on? Allow some sort of special Covid partial IR and hope nobody else gets it? Could end up like XFL and cancel mid season.

OK, I'll shut up, sorry to ruin the fun, maybe all will be well huh?

By the way, I hope all you folks are well, nothing brings folks together more than a little shared misery. Falcons fans knew that already though.

I don't see it happening. NFL is a freaking money maker. Too many folks making money off the league. All the sponsors etc. They will get it done somehow. Sanitizing gear before and after practice. Maybe have an entire separate facility to use for film study or whatever other activities they have. Who knows. I will go into straight up depression mode without the NFL (not srs) but you get the point. 

Just now, Clark Kent™ said:

I don't see it happening. NFL is a freaking money maker. Too many folks making money off the league. All the sponsors etc. They will get it done somehow. Sanitizing gear before and after practice. Maybe have an entire separate facility to use for film study or whatever other activities they have. Who knows. I will go into straight up depression mode without the NFL (not srs) but you get the point. 

Yes I feel your pain. I'm already that way without the Braves to watch. At least the NFL still has a shot.