• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Death, taxes, Falcons trade rumours"

Im not buying this again 

I think the Falcons are already rumored to be trading up in next years draft......

Posted Images

I would expect a lot of teams to try to move up. In a draft like this, many players with first-round grades, some of them high ones, are still available. It's going to be this way for the next two days. In fact, at the start of tomorrow, we'll have probably have guys with top-50 grades still on the board. That's why we need more picks.

Just now, King Jigsaw said:

Terrell and Blacklock would be a great start to the draft. There’s something to be said for taking a safety like McKinney though.

McKinney wasn't as great, to me (being a bama fan), as Fitzpatrick who had All-Pro all over him from the beginning of his college career - but I think he's maybe 75-80% of a Minkah Fitzpatrick. He doesn't have the speed/instincts to fly across the field and make a play out of nowhere but not many safeties do. I think McKinney could be a better SS than a healthy Keanu Neal with way better range and ballskills.

16 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

Still NEED a lb...Zach Baun maybe?

1st, you have to assume from experience that it will be someone not mentioned here or at least not often and it's someone who is supposedly coveted under the table by many teams but off the fans RADAR but targeted the whole time by the FO. This being said, I wouldn't put it past them to go TE with Harrison Bryant. Hope I didn't ruin the secret for them!