Let's support AJ

so last night I scratched my head..  I was pissed, i thought "isn't this the kid that got throttled by LSU".  I immediately thought ... troffed... 

But you know what, I thought about players I wanted and didn't want in the past.  

I just knew Vick Beasley was the guy,  I knew Darren MCFADDEN was the next AP,.   And was blown we took Ryan.

I hate to say it but us fans evaluate players by highlights and emotions..  the only person that should be evaluated is TD and DQ.. 

AJ has the tools to get better, thank God Julio and Ridley are there for him to practice against...

Thank God we have vets at safety that will help with the college-to-nfl transition..   

Right now he's a Falcon, and he hasn't done anything bad in that uniform, so .........#THATSmyCB

3 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Now don’t make yourself out to be a lying hippo crate. Stand by that and support this young man.  

You’re hilarious, I’m his biggest supporter. You should hop on board this all pro CB train before it leaves you in the dust :) 

11 minutes ago, falconfanEST1989 said:

so last night I scratched my head..  I was pissed, i thought "isn't this the kid that got throttled by LSU".  I immediately thought ... troffed... 

But you know what, I thought about players I wanted and didn't want in the past.  

I just knew Vick Beasley was the guy,  I knew Darren MCFADDEN was the next AP,.   And was blown we took Ryan.

I hate to say it but us fans evaluate players by highlights and emotions..  the only person that should be evaluated is TD and DQ.. 

AJ has the tools to get better, thank God Julio and Ridley are there for him to practice against...

Thank God we have vets at safety that will help with the college-to-nfl transition..   

Right now he's a Falcon, and he hasn't done anything bad in that uniform, so .........#THATSmyCB

3rd or 4th round talent at 16 overall, let’s not keep encouraging a failure culture with this team.  Not only did we not improve but we  stood still while every other team in this division improved.  This means we moved backwards.

13 minutes ago, falconfanEST1989 said:

Hes a Falcon now and Im going to give him my support. 

3 minutes ago, BFG said:

3rd or 4th round talent at 16 overall, let’s not keep encouraging a failure culture with this team.  Not only did we not improve but we  stood still while every other team in this division improved.  This means we moved backwards.

I think you completely missed my point...   even if you believe he's a 3rd or 4th round talent,  he can learn to be a 1st round gem.   

I was indifferent on the pick.  Felt like a reach but I also didn’t think the sky was falling like half of the board did.  History tells us that when the media loves our pick (Beasley) it doesn’t work out and when they hate our picks the most (Neal and Deion Jones) it turns out really well.  Point is, people who get paid a lot to analyze this don’t know, and fans surely don’t.  I’ll be optimistic, I won’t let one game determine my outlook on him and I’ll go back and watch more tape on him.  I will be cautiously optimistic on him and keep an open mind.  

Hoping we have a couple strong picks today.  Wondering if TD still has the urge to trade up and bundles one of those fourths to move to the top of the second to get someone.

7 minutes ago, BFG said:

He was 29 on PFFs big board, still a reach but no way was he 3rd or 4th round.  Multiple other teams after us were linked to him in the first as well.

1 minute ago, Rings said:

I was indifferent on the pick.  Felt like a reach but I also didn’t think the sky was falling like half of the board did.  History tells us that when the media loves our pick (Beasley) it doesn’t work out and when they hate our picks the most (Neal and Deion Jones) it turns out really well.  Point is, people who get paid a lot to analyze this don’t know, and fans surely don’t.  I’ll be optimistic, I won’t let one game determine my outlook on him and I’ll go back and watch more tape on him.  I will be cautiously optimistic on him and keep an open mind.  

Hoping we have a couple strong picks today.  Wondering if TD still has the urge to trade up and bundles one of those fourths to move to the top of the second to get someone.

That same WR killed Henderson and Diggs but some wanted Diggs at 16 (still wasn't drafted) or wanted to trade up for Henderson. But Terrel has a bad game sporting a 104 degree fever and now he's ***.

21 minutes ago, falconfanEST1989 said:

And guess what, WE STILL HAVE ALL THE PICS WE STARTED WITH!!  We filled a positional need. Until otherwise he has the benefit of the doubt.. Welcome to the family

14 minutes ago, BFG said:

Lol I guess he was a 3rd or 4th round talent on your big board. So name the corners on your board that is over him please 

14 minutes ago, Rings said:

He was 29 on PFFs big board, still a reach but no way was he 3rd or 4th round.  Multiple other teams after us were linked to him in the first as well.

What do they know? If they were so smart, they’d be making the picks for an nfl team inside of being behind the computer. Jokes on them :)