Do over who would you pick

Xfactor

Def not Chaisson. I would have been okay w Murray and am okay w Terrell too.

one thing I now know, is whoever had the tweet that mock ‘experts’ had it wrong and NFL execs saw the talent much different was right. They were on point saying round 1 would look a lot different than folks expect from reading media mocks.

The RB from LSU and Arnette were big time surprises!

I’d still take Terrell. Keeping in mind I wasn’t a fan of the selection. But after we missed out on Kinlaw, there was no one left that I really wanted at 16. I was hoping to trade back. I get the Terrell pick. For sure. And don’t believe for a second he would’ve made it past the Raiders at 19

1 minute ago, West Sider said:

I’d still take Terrell. Keeping in mind I wasn’t a fan of the selection. But after we missed out on Kinlaw, there was no one left that I really wanted at 16. I was hoping to trade back. I get the Terrell pick. For sure. And don’t believe for a second he would’ve made it past the Raiders at 19

Felt the same when Kinlaw went off right in front of us 

13 minutes ago, Xfactor said:

The reason I asked all 3 were still available and went off the board in the 1st kinda close

I know, but like I said, gotta see how rest of our draft plays out first. Common knowledge I wanted Chaisson, but if we hit it right next few rounds Terrell pick will make more sense to me. 

I would have traded back. And yes, i believe it was a possibility based on TD's comments about trading back being a possibility if Terrell was off the board.

If the FO is targeting a safety in the 2nd, this pic will make more sense. 

Edited by Snafu