Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love how the sky was falling when we picked Terrell but then the rest of the draft was even more "boring".    Raiders pick at 19 IMO solidifies that AJ was *the* CB left on the board. 

What's funny is that alot of people claiming Terrell was a reach were cool with drafting Delpit at 16. Arm chair GM's for the win

Ok, after seeing the run on CB in the first, I have come to peace with AJ Terrell. looks like a run on RBs are next and we have a good shot at an awesome safety now, with none off the board. This

Just now, Mister pudding said:

Ok, after seeing the run on CB in the first, I have come to peace with AJ Terrell.

looks like a run on RBs are next and we have a good shot at an awesome safety now, with none off the board. This draft could end up halfway decent 

Safeties and DT's and WR's look to be the strength of the 2nd round.  (maybe OL).

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mister pudding said:

Ok, after seeing the run on CB in the first, I have come to peace with AJ Terrell.

looks like a run on RBs are next and we have a good shot at an awesome safety now, with none off the board. This draft could end up halfway decent 

I'm fine with the player, but think we missed a chance to move back with a team like Philly or Minnesota and come away with a 3rd rounder and still get a quality DB.  I hope I'm wrong. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how the sky was falling when we picked Terrell but then the rest of the draft was even more "boring". 

 

Raiders pick at 19 IMO solidifies that AJ was *the* CB left on the board. 

 

I would feel pretty safe betting we get a safety, DT, or LB next pick. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Drunken Minotaur Zebra said:

I love how the sky was falling when we picked Terrell but then the rest of the draft was even more "boring". 

 

Raiders pick at 19 IMO solidifies that AJ was *the* CB left on the board. 

 

I would feel pretty safe betting we get a safety, DT, or LB next pick. 

Fingers crossed for Delpit, Winfield, Dugger or even Epenesa at this point 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, StraightBlastJim said:

I'm fine with the player, but think we missed a chance to move back with a team like Philly or Minnesota and come away with a 3rd rounder and still get a quality DB.  I hope I'm wrong. 

I think Philly really crapped the bed by not moving up to us. The receiver they picked was far below what they could've gotten 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I will really be surprised if we take a safety. Really surprised 

I think there's something going on we don't know regarding Winfield Jr. and/or Delpit, etc...

 

Surprising more safeties weren't taken. 

 

I still feel like one of those 2 safeties or one of the DEs left on the board is our next pick. 

 

2 minutes ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

That's the move I was thinking was about to happen. Lamb at 16 seemed to be the perfect spot for Minny or Philly to call us and make a move.

I can't help but feel that we talked with Philly and they thought Dallas would take Chaisson or someone else. 

 

If Philly *really* felt like Lamb was going to Dallas then they would have done something. They clearly got stiffed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Drunken Minotaur Zebra said:

I love how the sky was falling when we picked Terrell but then the rest of the draft was even more "boring". 

 

Raiders pick at 19 IMO solidifies that AJ was *the* CB left on the board. 

 

I would feel pretty safe betting we get a safety, DT, or LB next pick. 

I think Matt Hennessy is in play as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It takes 2 to tango. How do we know we didnt try to move back? Sometimes you just take your guy and move on.

I really liked Chaisson, thats the only guy I was bummed we passed on, and Kinlaw going right in front of us hurt too. Oh well.

This draft is loaded with great LB, DT and S talent in the next few rounds. I dont see us going pass rusher until the late 4th for a guy like Willekes or Greenard.

If we want a safety this year, we will grab one in the 2nd, and go LB or DT in the 3rd. 

If we dont go safety in round 2, I dont see us getting one at all before the 7th 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

It takes 2 to tango. How do we know we didnt try to move back? Sometimes you just take your guy and move on.

I really liked Chaisson, thats the only guy I was bummed we passed on, and Kinlaw going right in front of us hurt too. Oh well.

This draft is loaded with great LB, DT and S talent in the next few rounds. I dont see us going pass rusher until the late 4th for a guy like Willekes or Greenard.

If we want a safety this year, we will grab one in the 2nd, and go LB or DT in the 3rd. 

If we dont go safety in round 2, I dont see us getting one at all before the 7th 

That 2nd for Hurst hurts a bit.  We could've taken a quality safety and quality DT/big DE in the 2nd and potentially remake the D.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

Ok, after seeing the run on CB in the first, I have come to peace with AJ Terrell.

looks like a run on RBs are next and we have a good shot at an awesome safety now, with none off the board. This draft could end up halfway decent 

Kinda hope we grab Ashtyn Davis, so I'll be batting 1.000 in my mock.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Drunken Minotaur Zebra said:

I think there's something going on we don't know regarding Winfield Jr. and/or Delpit, etc...

 

Surprising more safeties weren't taken. 

 

I still feel like one of those 2 safeties or one of the DEs left on the board is our next pick. 

 

I can't help but feel that we talked with Philly and they thought Dallas would take Chaisson or someone else. 

 

If Philly *really* felt like Lamb was going to Dallas then they would have done something. They clearly got stiffed. 

Injuries bro.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Drunken Minotaur Zebra said:

I think there's something going on we don't know regarding Winfield Jr. and/or Delpit, etc...

 

Surprising more safeties weren't taken. 

 

I still feel like one of those 2 safeties or one of the DEs left on the board is our next pick. 

 

I can't help but feel that we talked with Philly and they thought Dallas would take Chaisson or someone else. 

 

If Philly *really* felt like Lamb was going to Dallas then they would have done something. They clearly got stiffed. 

The safety position as a whole just isn't that valued across the NFL right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Refried Beans said:

Delpit or bust Round 2. After listening to Sims I am sold on AJ Terrell.  

I really want a DT in the 2nd but I'm not passing on Delpit at 47. People get lost in mock drafts and forget who the real players are. Delpit is very talented and he would be an eventual upgrade over Rico and Neal at S.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...