2nd Day Draft

rudy

8 minutes ago, dmo_dlo said:

Not a single safety is taken yet. But if they stay true to what they kept saying about the strength of DT class, I think DT is a good bet too.

I think this could mean just the opposite.  If they feel that DT is a strength in this draft they may wait because they feel they can afford to.  I'm hoping for either Antoine Winfield Jr, Grant Delpit, or Ashtyn Davis (in that order)

I hate Jordyn Brooks came off the board. That said, I liked Delpit the most anyway. The move I want to see now is moving up to take Delpit and then using our 3rd to move back into the 2nd and taking Epenesa or moving into a secured position to take Davon Hamilton. I've tracked these guys since the CFB season began, and think we can shore up a lot adding a combo of them.

10 minutes ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

I hate Jordyn Brooks came off the board. That said, I liked Delpit the most anyway. The move I want to see now is moving up to take Delpit and then using our 3rd to move back into the 2nd and taking Epenesa or moving into a secured position to take Davon Hamilton. I've tracked these guys since the CFB season began, and think we can shore up a lot adding a combo of them.

I loved Jordyn Brooks... never would've guessed first round though 

19 minutes ago, StraightBlastJim said:

If he's available at 47 I think TD jumps all over this.  Unfortunately I don't think he drops into the forties.

Would you take him over a DT like Blacklock and Gallimore though.... I think we need more interior DL.

Though he could play some interior the dude is 280lbs

28 minutes ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

Don't know much on the Delpit guy, yet another here like him... but if we get AJ epenesa and Davon Hamilton I would celebrate!