Last time we "reached" on a DB in the first...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was Neal in 2016. That season ended in a Superbowl. Let's just chill on all the bitchin and moaning and welcome the new local kid back home and see how the rest of the draft and off season play out

He hasn’t played the last two seasons. Don’t use that one, plus the only place I saw Keanu being spoken of as a second rounder was online. Personally I didn’t like him and it never really changed.

This first round is just showing the evolution of the NFL.  DBs, especially corners are going to be in higher demand than they've ever been.  Every team will need at least 3 starting cornerbacks for t

1 minute ago, The Rock said:

Umm we reached for CB Jalen Collins. Height weight speed guy TD loves. Wasn’t first round but we still groaned about him too. 

Collins was a projected first round pick by most tho. He was supposed to be a steal, not a reach. Besides, he was in 2015, 2016 is Neal so OP would still be correct. 

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

He hasn’t played the last two seasons. Don’t use that one, plus the only place I saw Keanu being spoken of as a second rounder was online. Personally I didn’t like him and it never really changed.

Aww come on KOG. He was a good player before injury. There were things I didn't like about him but he still has a chance of coming back, I still wanna draft his replacement in the next few rounds.

Just now, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Aww come on KOG. He was a good player before injury. There were things I didn't like about him but he still has a chance of coming back, I still wanna draft his replacement in the next few rounds.

Don’t get me wrong. I love the player, I hate the pick. He had the same issue Terrell is walking into. Doesn’t have the surroundings to be all he is and can be.

6 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Collins was a projected first round pick by most tho. He was supposed to be a steal, not a reach. Besides, he was in 2015, 2016 is Neal so OP would still be correct. 

until he got kicked out of the league cause he couldn't stop smoking long enough to pass the test that they told you months in advance about...

For the record, I'm cool with smoking weed. But if my job told me, you'll be tested on Jan 1, I'd probably give it up for about 2 months...

6 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Yeah I was mostly speaking on in the first but let's hope Terrell turns out to be a lot better pick/player than Collins.

Collins was a lot more raw than Terrell and had character concerns. Terrell is silky smooth and presses well. Gotta improve at locating the ball and not panicking at end of routes. Hopefully that's where Whitt comes in.

Don’t get me wrong. I love the player, I hate the pick. He had the same issue Terrell is walking into. Doesn’t have the surroundings to be all he is and can be.

Yup. I LOVE Neal. Love how he plays. But... It was a reach, and in all honesty, he might be done this year...

6 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Pissed when we picked him and never really warmed up to me.

Honestly need to stop hoping we will make a good 1st round pick. I’m so livid over this wasted pick this year I may never fall asleep.

8 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Pro Bowl is overrated and so is the perception of him being an enforcer. 

You're good abt being overly confident in everything you say is gospel....I guess he sucks and we shouldn't have used him and/or you're going to give some stat abt who we should of picked.  I'll hang up and listen...(actually I won't bc you come across as smarter than anyone).  FYI, forums are to discuss...but it seems you're more content to be God of Boards...  Enjoy your fiefdom!!

Edited by ArthursMoustache
1 minute ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Pissed when we picked him and never really warmed up to me.

Honestly need to stop hoping we will make a good 1st round pick. I’m so livid over this wasted pick this year I may never fall asleep.

I feel you. I didn’t want a CB either. Terrell isn’t bad. He’s actually good. We just don’t have the team set up properly for him 

Just now, ArthursMoustache said:

You're good abt being overly confident in everything you say is gospel....I guess he sucks and we shouldn't have used him and/or you're going to give some stat abt who we should of picked.  I'll hang up and listen...(actually I won't bc you come across as smarter than anyone).  FYI, forums are to discuss...but it seems you're more content to be God of Boards...

Don’t blame me for your inferiority complex. Get help and stop projecting 

I feel you. I didn’t want a CB either. Terrell isn’t bad. He’s actually good. We just don’t have the team set up properly for him 

Exactly. Our line is terrible outside of Grady.  Fowler was a bust in Jacksonville and has had one good year since coming into the league.  McCan’tley is nothing but a loudmouth Twitter troll that Wouldn’t know what a sack was if it hit him in the face.

Just now, Godzilla1985 said:

Exactly. Our line is terrible outside of Grady.  Fowler was a bust in Jacksonville and has had one good year since coming into the league.  McCan’tley is nothing but a loudmouth Twitter troll that Wouldn’t know what a sack was if it hit him in the face.

We just need a couple things to happen man. Hopefully we finish well. It looks like there was a run on CBs and not much is left. 

14 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

So KOG who do you think we should have picked at 16 tonight, given the way the draft was going?  You know I respect your opinions.  You have been on these boards for as long as I can remember.

Edited by Chitown2ATL_Falcon