so who are we picking 2nd and 3rd round?

2 hours ago, jmikael said:

I would like Gross-Matos, Baun, Gallimore or Winfield in the second. Depending on the choice in 2nd round I dream of the following in 3rd: Elliot, Chinn, Uche or Swift/Akers

I’ll be very surprised if Chinn is in on the board in the 3rd round.

9 hours ago, ket222 said:

I won't hide my disgust over what just happened.  Months of us all thinking a multitude of creative scenarios for nothing.  Anyway,...

so who  are we picking 2nd and 3rd round?  got to have some hope!

I’m really hoping we get gallimore in the 2nd and the best edge rusher in the third that’s available 

We're in a tough spot for sure - Terrell will help the CB position, but we've got to assess all 3 levels of the defense and take the BPA.

DL: With Grady, Fowler & maybe Takk, we've got a foundation. Bailey & Davison are rotational pieces/role players. Cominsky has potential as another role player, but Senant is a bust. None of the DT's on the board, save Blacklock are capable of starting IMO. But there's several capable of contributing. If he's not there at 47, I look for one in 4th.

LB: Jones is solid, but needs another LB to allow him to flow to the ball and help in coverage - I don't know that's Foye, but he's at min. a rotational guy. Don't think there's an LB worth it at 47. Could see us taking one in the 3rd though.

S: If Neal could stay healthy, I'd focus elsewhere, but he can't and the liability at S makes the CB's worse. If Winfield, Delpit, or Dugger is there at 47, I think that's where you go, because there's real drop off there. A healthy Neal, with a Winfield or Delpit can come up in the box to help your short comings at LB.

14 minutes ago, FalconOdense said:

I guessed yesterday that our pick would be Terrell if we stayed at 16.

My prediction today if we stay at 47 will be Uche. He will be our new SLB.

Doesn't Uche essentially play the same position as Fowler? I get that we need depth and could have them play at the same time due to situation, but I would rather go with either a S or a more traditional LB.