Falcons Thomas Dimitroff blows another 1st round draft pick

On 4/25/2020 at 12:31 PM, The Rock said:

Rosen wasn’t on their board? They selected him.

Anyways, Terrell may turn out to be a fine player but he wasn’t BPA. 

See again you don’t know Terrell wasn’t BPA for the Falcons.

Do you know what the Falcons board looked like or are you saying BPA was what on Mel Kipers board during the telecast.

BPA according to who?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a feeling you would’ve made this same thread regardless of who was picked at #16. Lol.

This thread blows. Say something original. We have like 10 of these already.

Our fan base weak af. 

On 4/24/2020 at 1:23 AM, Birdbrains9 said:

We literally could have drafted chase young at 16 and people would still complain... let’s see how the rest of the draft pans out. 

True, and we need a CB much worse than any other position....  Yes I was shocked , but after thinking about it..  It makes a lot of sense .... A top CB can help win a lot of games..And a bad CB can lose us many games.  I think we make the playoffs this year.. just considering all the talent we have now.. And this player may make that one play that helps us win the one game that gets us in the playoff bracket ...  When you need a tire on your car , you don't get a new windshield wiper ...you get what you need...... A CB ...... Not to mention any names , his initials are   AJ  Terrell  :mmmhmm:

On 5/10/2020 at 10:34 PM, Vandy said:

So you don’t give any credence to the coaching changes made last mid-season will have an impact to this coming year?

Russell Gage finding his space once given a chance?

After Lindstrom coming back from injury not coincidently the OL play improved?

I’d say your post is bs.

Can you even read and comprehend?  The point was how about finishing strong one season, will help you start strong the following season.  I called bs on it and showed facts with this current regime.  2017 we finished the season strong, and that did squat to help us start strong in 2018 (started 1-4).  2018 we also finished the season strong and that again didn't do jack squat for us starting strong in 2019, as we started off 1-7.  

Also did you see the part where fatboi was talking about "a true strong finish that carries into the next season. " and "Yes it def matters how you finish."  Of course you didn't.  I've shown factual evidence that under this current regime, that finishing strong, does not matter in how you start the next season.  That argument is flawed and weak.  Of course you won't provide any facts to disprove that, but thats par the course for ya bub.  

Maybe you can see that the whole debate was about finishing strong and starting strong.  There is no correlation.  Whether we start off strong next season, has nothing to do with how we finished in the past season. Maybe bring some facts next time, bub.  I'll be waiting for your strawman reply.

Edited by dawgsjw
28 minutes ago, dawgsjw said:

Can you even read and comprehend?  The point was how about finishing strong one season, will help you start strong the following season.  I called bs on it and showed facts with this current regime.  2017 we finished the season strong, and that did squat to help us start strong in 2018 (started 1-4).  2018 we also finished the season strong and that again didn't do jack squat for us starting strong in 2019, as we started off 1-7.  

Also did you see the part where fatboi was talking about "a true strong finish that carries into the next season. " and "Yes it def matters how you finish."  Of course you didn't.  I've shown factual evidence that under this current regime, that finishing strong, does not matter in how you start the next season.  That argument is flawed and weak.  Of course you won't provide any facts to disprove that, but thats par the course for ya bub.  

Maybe you can see that the whole debate was about finishing strong and starting strong.  There is no correlation.  Whether we start off strong next season, has nothing to do with how we finished in the past season. Maybe bring some facts next time, bub.  I'll be waiting for your strawman reply.

97: 1-7 start, 6-2 finish

98: 14-2

Facts! Blah blah blah

3 hours ago, dawgsjw said:

2 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

97: 1-7 start, 6-2 finish

98: 14-2

Facts! Blah blah blah