• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hold up. I thought we all agreed that Simms didn't know **** the other day.  Stay woke

I was hoping we'd get AJ, just a little surprised at 16. Love the pick.   

wouldn't surprise me.    That Mayock pick of Arnette could have been a reactionary move.   I definitely believe Terrell was viewed as the #3 corner by the GMs - just my take.

7 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

wouldn't surprise me.    That Mayock pick of Arnette could have been a reactionary move.   I definitely believe Terrell was viewed as the #3 corner by the GMs - just my take.

I wonder where he was on our board.

If he wasn’t the top guy at CB.

We were put with Hendersen and I’m glad we didn’t go up to get him.

Hmm Simms said something that i hadn't thought about actually.  I was more so thinking about our whole defense being in a Zone setup.    But Clemson and i should have known this being a fan of theirs.  Puts him in man to man and puts the rest of the defense in Zone.   I guess thats something we could do here with him and honestly could have done with Henderson which i'll admit i failed to think of just putting 1 guy in a setup by himself with the rest of the defense running something different.    If this makes it easier for the rest of the D to just handle their zones and smaller spaces to cover it could probably work out.